The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing about all these one word posts, or reviving old threads for the purpose of upping your post count, is that you are technically spamming the board, which is against the TOS of being a member here. It's as bad as the guys who post links to their websites, blogs, etc. They get hit with a ban hammer pretty quick sometimes. Joining up and flooding the board with nonsense and copy and pasted posts is spam too.

We never saw it like this before because usally only 5 or 10 posts is required for contests.

If that is the case, many of our regulars need to read the TOS and/or change their posting habits. Half of them post nothing but nonsense.

Must be. Every time he posts something the temperature goes up in his sig. First it was 57, then 61, now it's 63. Smalls probably has a couple of 20-somethings stashed somewhere at home too.

:D . . .

I noticed in every one of my posts here in the middle of my sentence I randomly capitalize a word. I don't know why I do it and it is a bad habit. I don't even mean to I just look and right in the middle of the sentence something will be capitalized. Stupid.

This 500 post count for new members is crazy, but now a certain new member is going for 500 new topics.....:banghead:

This 500 post count for new members is crazy, but now a certain new member is going for 500 new topics.....:banghead:

I see that, LOL!!!

This guy will be at 500 by tonight!

lmao... he'll have carpal tunnel by the time he wins any contests

Wow. This place is dead. Wish we had an awesome contest going on to spice things up a bit.

Ya.. gimme free stuff.

I'm up for a debate about something, it was a loonnnnnnnggggggggggg day of meetings with some of my least favorite clients, so now I'm up for some fun, topics?

I'm up for a debate about something, it was a loonnnnnnnggggggggggg day of meetings with some of my least favorite clients, so now I'm up for some fun, topics?

Some dude came about and is posting the most rediculous topics I have seen in my life, you'll find em. Honestly find the ones with littlepingmans response in them, I dunni if you will but I cracked up.

Oh you wanted debatable topics... Is the colour blue better than the colour red?

Which topics Breeze??? There's a ton of new ones.......

Some dude came about and is posting the most rediculous topics I have seen in my life, you'll find em. Honestly find the ones with littlepingmans response in them, I dunni if you will but I cracked up.

Oh you wanted debatable topics... Is the colour blue better than the colour red?

I've seen those, when I got on the site after a long day out I saw a million new threads by this one guy and didn't know what was going on. Blue is far better than red, but green is king.

Give me 10 minutes. Bed time for jr.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

And Y? Yo

Lmfao, I just freaking love the impressions.

Anyways something just came to my head... half of these spammers are gonna skim so badly they aren't gonna know how to enter come March 15th. BOOM. WIN.

Lmfao, I just freaking love the impressions.

Anyways something just came to my head... half of these spammers are gonna skim so badly they aren't gonna know how to enter come March 15th. BOOM. WIN.

DENT.....you are a genious!!!! Never thought of that.

OMG what a day. I'm literally brain drained. Bad breath guy and I are working on a project together. After work, I smelled my own flatulence and thought of him. Well, I thought how much better it smelled than his breath.

OMG what a day. I'm literally brain drained. Bad breath guy and I are working on a project together. After work, I smelled my own flatulence and thought of him. Well, I thought how much better it smelled than his breath.

That's some bad ass breath.

Kevin

Sounds like you might have had a worse day than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back