Honda Classic [Spoilers]

What did ya'll think about Hank Haney sounding off saying "hes never seen Tiger hit a tee shot when it mattered worse then he did in the match play" Is it his place to talk about tiger at all anymore?

He talks about Tiger all the time on twitter. He probably knows him and his swing better than most, so I don't see anything wrong with it.

He talks about Tiger all the time on twitter. He probably knows him and his swing better than most, so I don't see anything wrong with it.

I completely agree is the thing, he really does. Its sad that people think Haney needs to be quiet because hes not the instructor anymore

I just saw Y A Yang hit a hybrid exactly where I here mine on #15. The results were a bit different but it was cool seeing the shot!

Well, I am pretty disappointed with myself.

When we played the champ last september I took a pro yardage book with me and marked every shot that I took for the round. My goal was so that when I watched the tournament this spring I could follow along shot by shot and recognize when pin placements were the same. I can't find the book! I just tore my house apart looking for it. I found the one from the squire that I got for free, but the Champions book is gone.

Oh well... such is life. I imagine I'll find it on monday morning.

When we played the champ last september I took a pro yardage book with me and marked every shot that I took for the round. My goal was so that when I watched the tournament this spring I could follow along shot by shot and recognize when pin placements were the same. I can't find the book! I just tore my house apart looking for it. I found the one from the squire that I got for free, but the Champions book is gone.

Fire up the DVR and if you find it it doesnt matter when you do you can just play the round back over lol

Aint that always how it is?
How awesome is it when you've actually played the course the pros are playing? You can tell the exact situation they're in cuz you were in the same situation before. that's part of why I love the Masters is always at Augusta. Been watching for so long I feel like I've played that course.

Augusta would be amazing to experience as a player, guess im gunna have to find some connections!

Might be T8 or T7 before the days over. Yang and Patterson are about to enter the Bear Trap. ROAAARRRRRR!!!!

Patterson gets bitten by the Bear. Now it's Yang's turn to wrestle.

Watching this today just brings back so many great memories hanging with THPers. I cannot wait to do it again in a couple of months.

Aghhhh.....you caught me!!:banghead: I've played in Florida a few times, the wind is definitely there. Being high ball hitter, the wind is not good for my game. But these guys are Pros, so they should handle it just fine......:D

A bunch of us played the Haig Course at PGA before the official start of the Outing last year and when we got to #16 a par 3, the wind was right in our faces and none of us made a GIR. In fact, I think we all had full second shots as the wind killed all of our tee shots. I lost close to 100 yards to the wind. No lie.

Watching this today just brings back so many great memories hanging with THPers. I cannot wait to do it again in a couple of months.

JB you know the Launcher is new to this site you guys played PGA national in an outing?

Thats pretty legit, looked like a ton of fun

Thats pretty legit, looked like a ton of fun

Although our next one is already full, it is back at PGA National and the Champion course in 2 months. Never know, it might be back there again in 2012 as well.

Thats pretty great its always nice to see people bond on some of the toughest courses in the United States

What did ya'll think about Hank Haney sounding off saying "hes never seen Tiger hit a tee shot when it mattered worse then he did in the match play" Is it his place to talk about tiger at all anymore?
I found his comment odd as well. If TW had fired him it would have made sense but with him quitting like he did "by text message". I'm starting to wonder about the guy, like maybe TW is better off without this guy after all.

Sooooo after watching the destruction take place today anyone else getting more and more nervous?

trying to get back in or what? I think Haney knows that people know he did alot with tiger, and he is almost reverse taking credit for Tigers struggles

Sooooo after watching the destruction take place today anyone else getting more and more nervous?

Some of those scores are unreal! The difference is, these guys get frustrated, but at least at the outing you guys can all laugh it off and have a drink or 5!

Dont let todays golf eat you alive, or you will be done before you even step on the course

me and my Honda are catching up on the tourney....Just realized that I really like Y.E. Yang's style. Always has some sort of cool pants working

It is nice to see pro's hit wayward shots, it reminds me of a story i heard about the difference between american golf fans and european, where golf fans cheer everything in america and europeans cheer good shots that they were trying to hit lol :D

I think wind like today separates the great putters from the good putters. Most of the time with wind like they that you're not going to be able to get the ball as close to the hole on any shot as you usually could, and when you do putt your longer putts the wind plays a factor on those.

Back