best golf ball out there

I'm going to give my best JB answer. There is no best golf ball. There is a best golf ball for each specific person. If there was literally "best" equipment out there, why wouldn't everyone play the same thing. Fitting, fitting, fitting. Best Overall brand, probably Bridgestone IMO

I'm going to give my best JB answer. There is no best golf ball. There is a best golf ball for each specific person. If there was literally "best" equipment out there, why wouldn't everyone play the same thing. Fitting, fitting, fitting. Best Overall brand, probably Bridgestone IMO

lol that made me laugh, sounds just like JB

U guys are funny, id have to say it changes based on weather, on hot days i hit Callaway Tour Ix, on Windy days i hit a Penta, it just kinda works out that way, but u know what they say, different strokes for different folks

The penta is a great ball but I still feel like the pro-v1 is the best but I think its best for lower handicaps who are able to make it work more around the green. Granted the soft feel off the tee is great many balls are becoming softer.

i'm a pretty big fan of the Callaway Tour I(s) myself but it goes back to what gbigoose1 said its more of a fitting and what feel/works best to you. i use the I(s) cause its softer and i get more spin out of it with my irons although i should probably go to the I(x) cause of my swing speed

U guys are funny, id have to say it changes based on weather, on hot days i hit Callaway Tour Ix, on Windy days i hit a Penta, it just kinda works out that way, but u know what they say, different strokes for different folks

hey man if you are interested i have 3 sleeves of tour ix balls you can have if you just pay shipping, i love the tour i(s) and i(z) but cant stand the IX, they are just sitting in my room so if you want them let me know.
Edit: thats 9 balls, didnt want you to think 3 dozen lol

I will simply say that I like Srixon and Bridgestone best because of their "fitting system"

I personally play bridgestone as the b330 rx is just the best for my game.

Srixon zStar X (Haven't hit the xv)

hey man if you are interested i have 3 sleeves of tour ix balls you can have if you just pay shipping, i love the tour i(s) and i(z) but cant stand the IX, they are just sitting in my room so if you want them let me know.
Edit: thats 9 balls, didnt want you to think 3 dozen lol

Great offer 10yd i just bought a box of pentas, i will get back to you on the offer.

Living in ohio sometimes our shipping costs are weird maybe ill pick them up probably save money lol

Love that answer - I was thinking along the same lines, but this states it perfectly! (and sounds a bit like JB!)

Cant help but notice that there is not that many people who have mentioned Top Flite as the best ball out there... Just sayin

TaylorMade PentaTP. works well around the greens

Still like the Taylor Made Penta TP's, but the yellow Bridgestone B 330 RX is a fine ball also!

The best ball I have found for my game is the Srixon Z Star. I like the Bridgestone B-330RX but it doesn't perform any better in any category for me. Off the tee, from the fairway, the rough, and off the putter the Z Star does everything I want a ball to do. If I thought there was another ball that would improve my game I would put it in the bag even if it was a Top-Flite. I'm always open to trying new balls, putters, drivers, etc. but unless they outperform what I already have I'm not changing.

Team Chromax, baby!!

Back