THP Golf Ball Testers Wanted (Again)

+1. I know JB and GG will never require anyone to donate, but I think there should be 118 donations in the next few days.

ANd congrats to the 118! Great stuff!

Thank you very much smalls. That is incredibly kind. You are right we never expect the donations, but they mean the absolute world to us. They are the reason that we can do these forum testings and without them, unfortunately they will go away. This one alone will approach 4 digits in shipping.

+1. I know JB and GG will never require anyone to donate, but I think there should be 118 donations in the next few days.

+1. Could not be said any better!!

Again I am super excited for the testers and I can't wait to see what y'all are testing! Hit em good!

My God that's a lot of testers and I'm one of them. Thanks guys!

Thanks to the THP and The "Mystery Company"!!!! I love ball testing!

good to see a lot of +1's in this thread echoing everyone's sentiments! The enthusiasm is awesome! I don't have any inside knowledge or anything but my pure speculation thinks that it won't be Callaway unless they're going away from their hex dimple pattern. Otherwise people would probably figure that out real quick.

See the drop in price for the current line of TM Pentas? Maybe it's a new TM premium ball? Or maybe it's another Srixon entry? Or yet another fantastic Bridgestone offering? Whatever it is I can't wait to receive my test subjects and get going with these....

good to see a lot of +1's in this thread echoing everyone's sentiments! The enthusiasm is awesome! I don't have any inside knowledge or anything but my pure speculation thinks that it won't be Callaway unless they're going away from their hex dimple pattern. Otherwise people would probably figure that out real quick.

See the drop in price for the current line of TM Pentas? Maybe it's a new TM premium ball? Or maybe it's another Srixon entry? Or yet another fantastic Bridgestone offering? Whatever it is I can't wait to receive my test subjects and get going with these....

my initial thoughts were that it was the new callaway diablo line. However you bring up a good point with TM dropping the price of the penta. I guess we will all find out soon enough. Though it could be the new Nike balls too. Which ever company it is they really stepped it up to allow testing for this many people.

I thought about Nike as well but I think there stuff is already out for this year. I think this would be super early for a 2012 product as well. Pure speculation though
my initial thoughts were that it was the new callaway diablo line. However you bring up a good point with TM dropping the price of the penta. I guess we will all find out soon enough. Though it could be the new Nike balls too. Which ever company it is they really stepped it up to allow testing for this many people.

If it is the Penta, I am going to be very jealous of the testers! I have been really wanting to try one of those out. I guess I should just pick up a sleeve. What kind of prices are they dropping to?

Last I saw was like $45/dozen
If it is the Penta, I am going to be very jealous of the testers! I have been really wanting to try one of those out. I guess I should just pick up a sleeve. What kind of prices are they dropping to?

I thought about Nike as well but I think there stuff is already out for this year. I think this would be super early for a 2012 product as well. Pure speculation though

true, but is this a pre-release ball? Is the 20XI out in stores yet? I love the speculation

true, but is this a pre-release ball? Is the 20XI out in stores yet? I love the speculation

20XI will not be released until 4/29/2011

Penta is now 39.99 a dozen

Well said. Sent my donation in yesterday.

===== QUOTE Smallville ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Thank you very much smalls. That is incredibly kind. You are right we never expect the donations, but they mean the absolute world to us. They are the reason that we can do these forum testings and without them, unfortunately they will go away. This one alone will approach 4 digits in shipping.

+1 Smally. THP not only spends a ton of money in shipping and generalup and running costs, but they also work incredily hard and ask little of nothing in return.

I can't say I donate much, I try to send something every three or four months and that's still no where near what they deserve.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Penta is now worth trying price wise!! I love TM stuff but am not rich so I use TM Burner TP balls instead of penta. But now that they are a little cheaper its definitely worth checking out!

I sent a small donation of what I can afford right now. Even a small donation helps. It is nice to see the donor tag under your name as well. It let's people know you are as serious as butter knives and Pro V1 golf balls.

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

I sent a small donation of what I can afford right now. Even a small donation helps. It is nice to see the donor tag under your name as well. It let's people know you are as serious as butter knives and Pro V1 golf balls.

Do the golf balls under your donor logo indicate number of years donated (like the C stars on NFL jerseys)? Or is it a donation tier thing?

Do the golf balls under your donor logo indicate number of years donated (like the C stars on NFL jerseys)? Or is it a donation tier thing?

It indicates the years.

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

Thanks Mystery Company!! I can't wait to test for THP for the first - and hopefully not the last - time.

I hope they are Nitro Xtra distance balls!

/sarcasm :D

I'm stoked about the testing! I'm chomping at the bit!

Thanks THP & Mystery Ball Company!

Cant wait to give these golf balls a serious workout. I've got about 4 or 5 dozen new golf balls of all different kinds from christmas and will see how these stack up. Thanks so much for the opportunity THP!

Back