2011 THP Putter Covers - Sneak Peek

Nice work Team THP!! Seth, you've done a very good job bud!! I'll definitely be getting one of these!!

Thanks for the compliments guys! I am very excited about these covers because I have never seen a putter cover w/ pinstripes. I can't wait to see the finished product!

I'm ecstatic, I was just thinking tonight on the course I wish I has gotten two of the first edition.

Great work Seth

You know I'm getting one of these! Nice work Seth, can't wait to see the sample!

Those look great! Too bad I have a mallet, I might have to get a blade so I can game one of these.

These fit a mid mallet just fine if anyone is wondering. I've got one on my cleveland classic 2.

These look great! Great job SethO

Very nice! But hey, I haven't been able to use my 2010 model yet because of Mother Nature!

Very nice design!!

Really like the pinstripe as long as it's subtle. Got my 2010 black one last week and fits my Si1 & Si4 great.

Looks sweet! Great design SethO

Woo hoo! Dang Setho, what an awesome design. Personally, I love the idea of pin-stripes and I cannot wait to see how this baby turns out when THP gets their sample.

Dude, you are pumping out some sick stuff bro. Keep it up.

Woo hoo! Dang Setho, what an awesome design. Personally, I love the idea of pin-stripes and I cannot wait to see how this baby turns out when THP gets their sample.

Dude, you are pumping out some sick stuff bro. Keep it up.

Thanks man! I am very excited about the stuff coming out this year!

this is awesome, I saw it and thought someone had just made a comment on the last ones, then I had to re read it to see there is going to be a new one. I love the stripes.

this is awesome, I saw it and thought someone had just made a comment on the last ones, then I had to re read it to see there is going to be a new one. I love the stripes.

thread title skimming now? haha

SethO did a great job on these, I can't wait to see them when they arrive

Great work Seth! thanks

Just bought one of the 2010 black headcovers. I really wanted a white, but was away from the site during their initial release. My bag is starting to look like a walking THP billboard now-a-days, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Can't wait to see what an ACTUAL one looks like! But for now these are seriously kick !$$. Way to go SethO.

Great job Setho. Thanks for all you do!

Great looking cover! I'm going to order one as soon as there in.I missed out on the 2010 covers unless there's still maybe a few left? Anyway, I will be looking out for these,thanks guys!

Great looking cover! I'm going to order one as soon as there in.I missed out on the 2010 covers unless there's still maybe a few left? Anyway, I will be looking out for these,thanks guys!

I think you can still get one of the last black ones. They still show available in the THP Store.

Check out the 1st post.

Looks awesome! I think they need to finish sewing it together for it to work! hehe

Check out the 1st post.
I love it!!! I absolutely love the one I have now but I'm going to need one of these ASAP as well. Good stuff, great work on the design SethO, it looks to be coming together perfectly!

Back