Luke Donald- The Best....?

luke donald is not the best

Yes.

Signed,

Thainer

Thanks for lookin out for me in my travels bro! I knew I could count on you. Not in matchplay, but I think he'll be worlds #1 within the next 2 years. He hangs around the top like toothy does.

Personally, I think this year will be a huge year for Luke. He knocked on the door so many times last year, I think he'll win a major and an FC event. A win like this can do so much for the confidence that he'd lost with his wrist injury. Go Luke!

From the iPhone.

Thanks for lookin out for me in my travels bro! I knew I could count on you. Not in matchplay, but I think he'll be worlds #1 within the next 2 years. He hangs around the top like toothy does.

Personally, I think this year will be a huge year for Luke. He knocked on the door so many times last year, I think he'll win a major and an FC event. A win like this can do so much for the confidence that he'd lost with his wrist injury. Go Luke!

From the iPhone.

How is his confidence right now?

He is money in matchplay. There is no doubt about it. And yes, match play is a part of the game but I'd rather have a strong stroke play resume than matchplay. You're competing against one person on one day in matchplay which eliminates a lot of difficult variables from the mix that are abundant in strokeplay golf.

Back