The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Smalls is on a drug, it's called... Charlie Sheen!

He doesn't have a wife either, he has a goddess.

He's only got one gear, and people are always asking him to take it down to a gear he doesn't have.
"Smalls is rolling out magic bro'"

Heh, I had some stupid leadership seminar yesterday. They asked us if we had a role model, and I said Charlie Sheen. The woman doing the seminar looked like I slapped her.

Heh, I had some stupid leadership seminar yesterday. They asked us if we had a role model, and I said Charlie Sheen. The woman doing the seminar looked like I slapped her.

Stumping the speaker. Winner.

I suggest adding some over-exuberant eye motions and eyebrow raising. For those who don't understand sarcasm, this seems to help!

So popular for a guy with an ass that smells like bad breath.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

i cant give rep right now but man i laughed so hard i almost sharted

Say it, don't spray it!

Hahahahaha

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Lol. Funny stuff guys. I gotta frequent this thread more often.

JT's back this morning everyone, Hanks you got your game ready??

Come on Mother Nature leave NW Ohio already!! You've visited long enough. She's like a mother-in-law who won't leave and gets on your nerves.

TOO FUNNY! I bet that look was priceless...

No game today, sorry fellas... i wasn't trying to get you rialed up last night... Just kind of went that way when I was called a Troll... Enjoy your day.

Oh no, you've invaded the one thread where I can be at peace. Password Please?

Nice one dude. You could always push the permanent ingnore button but then you'd lack all the informative knowledge being shared by the specific individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back