cammyandcarter

Reaction score
Handicap
Too much
Just purchased a Scotty Cameron studio select Newport 2.0. I don't have any place to roll it due to our craptastic weather. I did roll it on carpet at the golf shop but that doesn't count. I rolled quite a few sticks but this one took the cake both in looks and in feel. Method core was a close second, more like 1a but I went with SC.

Just purchased a Scotty Cameron studio select Newport 2.0. I don't have any place to roll it due to our craptastic weather. I did roll it on carpet at the golf shop but that doesn't count. I rolled quite a few sticks but this one took the cake both in looks and in feel. Method core was a close second, more like 1a but I went with SC.

Nice.... Been rocking a used proplatinum Newport for the last 4 months. I love it.

Tap to talk. Now I can get my fix on the go!

Must have been a significant performance difference between 1 and 1a to justify the difference in price. Either way, the SC is a beautiful putter and I hope it sinks many a putts for you!

Tap before talk.

Congrats. Never been an SC guy, but I know a lot of people who like them a lot.

Hope it treats you well on the links!

Congrats on the pick up! I am sure you will love it!

Not a Cameron fan myself, but good luck with the new putter!

That's a big purchase buddy, congrats and I hope it works well for you.

Beautiful putter, I hope you sink many putts with it.

congrats on the new flat stick. Hope you drain some big putts with it.

Congrats! WHat made you go with the scotty?

Congrats, nothing like the anticipation of rolling a new putter, enjoy!

Congratulations on the putter. That is a very nice looking and feeling putter so I'm sure you'll enjoy it for many years.

Congrats! WHat made you go with the scotty?

Honestly, I fell into the marketing trap. Thing is that I am well known for having a very loose revolving door into and out of my bag. I putted for 2 years with the same stick and felt like a change was warranted, and frankly I wanted to hit the supposed best there is to see if it's for me. And fortunately the resale value is good so if I don't like it then I can resell and not be out a bunch of money. Personally I am a big nike fan so I wouldn't be surprised to see the method core in my bag at some point. Hell I may buy it for back up. I had a few other things to get first. Mainly a driver and a 15.5 mashie. I have a driver fitting scheduled tomorrow so we will see how that goes.

Congrats on the purchase. I don't think there is anything as fun to buy as a new putter. I have a SC studio select 2.6 that was my 15th anniversary gift. (yes, I asked for a putter instead of jewelry) I love the feel of that putter. Sometimes she gets a time out, but I always put her back in the bag. I hope yours treats you well!

Congrats hope it treats you well

Congrats on the new putter! Scotty putters are very nice.

Reading the description on that club. seems like an awesome choice. I'm new to golfing Ive only been playing for about 5 years and I was happy to have an Odyssey putter in my hands. What putter did you have before the scotty?

Reading the description on that club. seems like an awesome choice. I'm new to golfing Ive only been playing for about 5 years and I was happy to have an Odyssey putter in my hands. What putter did you have before the scotty?

I had a Cleveland classic 1. It was brand new when I got it. I liked it too. Just figured I would try and step up my game. I'm not stuck on any putter, or any club for that matter. I'm performance over looks.

Nice buy man, I love my SC, I hope yours works out

Nice stick!

Back