Forum Testers Needed - Compression Board

Can't wait Mcook. I think I'm going to embarrass myself and video my swing as well.

Can't wait Mcook. I think I'm going to embarrass myself and video my swing as well.

Never an embarrassment here. That is what we have andy for in the Ask the Pro. He has helped TONS of people.

Congrats to the testers, looking forward to your reviews.

Congrats, guys.

Way to go testers! I can't wait to see what your results are.

Congrats testers! This should be a really good one. I hope to see some good results from everyone.

Congrats to the testers. Can't wait for the reviews.

Congrats Mcook77, Fairway2Green, Royalwulf, and C_Ault! Can't wait to see how this works out for you in testing.

Congrats to Mcook77, Fairway2Green, Royalwulf & C_Ault on being selected to test. I am looking forward to some great reviews.

Congratulations Testers , and thanks to the company for being gracious enough for sending THP some Demo's !

Congrats testers looking forward to the reviews on this one!

Thanks again to THP for selecting me to test it out. As soon as it gets here I'll get started using and reviewing it.

Mcook77, Fairway2Green, Royalwulf and C_Ault: Have fun with the testing, I'm looking forward to reading your reviews. Thanks also to CompressionBoard.

Congrats to the testers. I am looking forward to the reviews.

Thank you to THP, all its members, and Compression Board for making this possible. I am really excited to test this and let everyone know how it works for me.

After I am done with my thorough review maybe I can pass it on or work out some time with one or more of the THP members that live close by so we can see what others think.

Thanks again, I won't let you all down.

Congrats to all of the testers. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Congrats testers! I will be following your reviews with much interest.

Thank You THP and Compression Board for this opportunity! I am really looking forward to giving this a try and writing up a honest review. I am looking forward to trying this out and seeing it help my ball striking. I will be sure and post pictures and if possible a video or two. Thanks again for this opportunity.

Congrats to all the testers, really looking forward to your thoughts. Good luck with the ball striking.

congrats testers, this should be a fun thing to test

Congrats to the testers. Make a liar outta me.

Congrats to the four testers. Look forward to your thoughts.

Congrats to the testers. Real interested how fast they notice some improvement.

Looking forward to this review...

Congratulations To all the testers! Really like to see how this works out for you.

Back