Honda Classic [Spoilers]

I think wind like today separates the great putters from the good putters. Most of the time with wind like they that you're not going to be able to get the ball as close to the hole on any shot as you usually could, and when you do putt your longer putts the wind plays a factor on those.

You must be watching the night replay like me. Just showed a stretch of pro after pro missing putts In This wind.

Tap to talk. Now I can get my fix on the go!

Looks like Allenby and Singh both with a bogey on their first holes of the day today. Not what my fantasy team needs.

Man, I only had 2 guys on my team hit under par yesterday. I think I'm sunk this week

Yeah, my fantasy team doesn't play well in the wind! That is not a good thing this weekend.

Man, I only had 2 guys on my team hit under par yesterday. I think I'm sunk this week
That is twice the number I have under par. That and 3 guys at +6 translates into a solid 98th place at the moment. :D

I love Michael Collins! Just listened to an interview on Morning Drive and I was cracking up the entire time :laughing:... The dude is just hilarious and has the quickest wit of anyone , well maybe he's a close 2nd to our own Hanks :clapp:.. Dudes & Dudettes, that is a high compliment :thumb:

don't look now but David Duval is -3 through 5 so far today....

I love Michael Collins! Just listened to an interview on Morning Drive and I was cracking up the entire time :laughing:... The dude is just hilarious and has the quickest wit of anyone , well maybe he's a close 2nd to our own Hanks :clapp:.. Dudes & Dudettes, that is a high compliment :thumb:

I love Michael Collins too!! Oh, wait, you'retalking about an actual person. Thought you meant the Whiskey:drinks:

don't look now but David Duval is -3 through 5 so far today....

Has he gone through the Bear Trap yet? That will make him even.

I love Michael Collins too!! Oh, wait, you'retalking about an actual person. Thought you meant the Whiskey:drinks:

hmmmmmm maybe I spelled his last name wrong but the dude has some serious on the spot humor and is a great on the course commentator. I could see a whiskey being named after him, if it made you that happy and bouncey :blob:

no he started on 1 today

I heard on the Morning Drive that VJ topped his first drive yesterday! Why did I pick him? Smooth move ex-lax!

He's going to give at least 1 back on 6...but he is wicked.

Are you guys getting TV coverage already! I have to wait until 2:30 when Golf Channel comes on.

I heard on the Morning Drive that VJ topped his first drive yesterday! Why did I pick him? Smooth move ex-lax!

lol, FLTC talked me into taking VJ too, wtf was I thinking??

These guys are tossing it around out there, couple hozzle rockets. The Bear Trap is tearing guys up. Not sure who but someone carded an 8 on 17. Just goes to show the difference between a good round and a crappy one is a razor thin margin of error. Wind is gusting up to 30 today. Prepare yourself for the carnige.

Are you guys getting TV coverage already! I have to wait until 2:30 when Golf Channel comes on.
Yeah I have a channel streamed directly to me that has a crew out at every event.

No....PGATOUR.com shot tracker my friend!

Yeah I have a channel streamed directly to me that has a crew out at every event.

And here I thought I was the only one with my own channel and crew.

Now I won't feel so bad next time I do that....

That shot by Heath Slocum might have been one of the worst I've seen by a pro...dead s---k.

Michael Collins is a funny guy and his story about Vijay was entertaining.

That shot by Heath Slocum might have been one of the worst I've seen by a pro...dead s---k.

Michael Collins is a funny guy and his story about Vijay was entertaining.
You talking about Slocum on 15 yesterday? That was bad, very bad. He has to be embarrassed! It was funny watching those guys on 15, some of them just looked miserable as they were preparing to hit their shot. John Rollins took about 20 minutes because he couldn't decide, his caddie kept trying to encourage him and it was like he just did not want to hit the shot. He ended up "ok" in the back bunker but he was not having fun preparing to play.

You talking about Slocum on 15 yesterday? That was bad, very bad. He has to be embarrassed! It was funny watching those guys on 15, some of them just looked miserable as they were preparing to hit their shot. John Rollins took about 20 minutes because he couldn't decide, his caddie kept trying to encourage him and it was like he just did not want to hit the shot. He ended up "ok" in the back bunker but he was not having fun preparing to play.

I believe it was 15, and was a bear trap 3 par, could not remember the hole #. thanks

Ha ha i love Shot Tracker, only thing is you have to hope its not a double course event and your player is on the course they arent following

Thanks buddy! I will check it out.

Man, gonna be lucky if 3-4 of my team this week makes the cut

Back