Most Entertaining Thread of all Time?

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
Cast your vots. I am going with a tie between the Who Likes to Party thread and the XFT wedge thread. Some serious THP troll pwnage went down in the latter.

Any thread that concerns rep.
The fangs come out real quick. Those are my favorite " crazy" threads.

My favorite threads are the weekly golf tournament threads. Those threads usually have the most active people on during the tourn so a definite banter is created. Plus it's like watching golf with people who care about golf. Not your significant other who wants you to clean up the yard when you're done doing "nothing"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My faves were the ones for the "Let's Make a Deal" contests. Those were a blast, with members posting all kinds of banter, helping each other pick boxes, etc.

Lobbying for a TaylorMade R11 Driver and Fairway wood...

My faves were the ones for the "Let's Make a Deal" contests. Those were a blast, with members posting all kinds of banter, helping each other pick boxes, etc.

3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3

For me it has to be the banter away thread, you can just say whatever you wanna say in there and with the stuff going on lately there has been some real funny posts in there man. Just great stuff and everyone just gets the jokes.

3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3

Good one Smallie - you get one of Ellie's bones!

My new favorite thread is JT's "lobbying for a free R11 driver" thread. Just good stuff right there, its funny!

I enjoyed the Let's Make a Deal. Ellie was a hoot. And GG did such a great job.

My new favorite thread is JT's "lobbying for a free R11 driver" thread. Just good stuff right there, its funny!

Normally people like that calls for a complete hijacking of the thread. Exp: everyone starts talking about titleist drivers or what not. But, nah.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me it has to be the banter away thread, you can just say whatever you wanna say in there and with the stuff going on lately there has been some real funny posts in there man. Just great stuff and everyone just gets the jokes.

Yep. Banter Away is full of comedy gold. Who Likes to Party is a good one too.

I loved Nose Picking because of its timing! Otherwise the Banter Away, Who Likes To Party, and Lets Make a Deal rule my top spots.

Edit: For those that weren't around, the nose picking thread was created as a rebuttle to the absurd "Colonoscopy Prep today" thread .

'Let's Make a Deal' for the fun

'2010 THP Outing Pictures' for the memories

The "Is Golf a Sport" thread was fun...

I love the sports related threads. Only because there is so much passion for favorite teams. The denial always makes me laugh.

I would have to say Lets Make a Deal thread, GG and Ellie did a great job and the banter was fast, furious, and fun.

The "Is Golf a Sport" thread was fun...

Clay did start a good one there, I think everyone gave their opinion on that on, sometimes more than once. :D

Back