Reaction score
Handicap
I just won the below!!!!!!!!!!!

4 - Tickets to March 20th game versus Golden State
1 - Parking Pass
1 - Autographed jersey. Player is TBD.
1 - Locker room tour and halftime for 4
1 - On-court game "activity"
1 - Visit from Mavs mascot at our seats.

BOOYAH!

I'll try to post pics after this one.

Nice! Enjoy! Sounds like a great time.

Sweet, nice win! Mavs are hot and playing well which makes the prize that much better, way to go !

Thats awesome man I really like your team this year. You got another good defender today and I think this could be the year they don't choke.

Dang, that's actually kind of cool... except for the DISGUSTING fact that you like the Mavs. BOO on that.

GO SPURS GO!

Cool prize, who will you be taking? Do you have kids old enough to appreciate it? Enjoy the great prize.

umm, i live in the area... :)

Congrats that is a great prize pack

Awesome. Go Dallas. Dirk is a stud. I will be in the area around the 22nd

I'm so jealous right now. I'm a huge mavs fan. (i know, i know...why the hell do i like the packers and the mavs when i'm from PA) I was courtside at game two of the 06 NBA finals where they went up 2-0. Then they got jobbed out of the championship the next games!

Wear your THP gear to the game!

Nice job! I'm a Steve Nash fan myself, but I have some residual Mavs love. Enjoy the game! You are one lucky man Staticline. You win a lot of (good) stuff!

Congratulations, That will be a lot of fun! Enjoy!

Thats awesome man I really like your team this year. You got another good defender today and I think this could be the year they don't choke.

I hope Brewer works out. The Mavs have never been known for their 'D'.

Cool prize, who will you be taking? Do you have kids old enough to appreciate it? Enjoy the great prize.

The wife, if she wants to go. Even though I entered the contest, we won because of a service we use that is in her name. So, technically she won. I hope she invites me. LOL! We also have a 7 year old daughter. If they don't wanna go, or can't make it, I've got a brother with a couple boys (8 & 14). So, I'd invite them. After that it, I'v got a college buddy that he and I used to go to Mavs games when Jordan and Barkley were in town. He will definitely freak out!

I'm so jealous right now. I'm a huge mavs fan. (i know, i know...why the hell do i like the packers and the mavs when i'm from PA) I was courtside at game two of the 06 NBA finals where they went up 2-0. Then they got jobbed out of the championship the next games!

Very nice. I will definitely keep these tickets. Might have to put the jersey in a fram with them.

Wear your THP gear to the game!
Good idea. I was thinking about wearing a blue shirt to match the Mavs colors. But, I do have a nice red, THP golf shirt I won this past winter.

Nice job! I'm a Steve Nash fan myself, but I have some residual Mavs love. Enjoy the game! You are one lucky man Staticline. You win a lot of (good) stuff!
Thanks Patty. I've been pretty lucky lately, including the Nike belt from you.

There is a guy at my work whose hobby is entering contests. He has some software on his laptop that keeps all his data. Every night at home, while the family is watching TV, he spends about an hour just entering contests. The stuff he's won is amazing (cruise, tv, g.c.'s, etc). He also won his daughter a "Be A Dallas Mavericks Ball Girl" contest. She was courtside for game, sitting with the players.

Patty you just are a Canadian homer aren't you? Love it, you can come to Victoria any time (home of Steve Nash) and my wife and I will show you the town.

Patty you just are a Canadian homer aren't you? Love it, you can come to Victoria any time (home of Steve Nash) and my wife and I will show you the town.

Nash was awesome when he was a Mav. He and Dirk were best buds and would hit the bars in the offseason, just like they were regular folks...2 dudes going out to drink some beer and hit on chicks. No entourage, no body guards. Life before camera phones, twitter and facebook allowed for a little bit of anonymity. Ya, people in the bar knew who they were. But, there wasn't instant photo uploads and postings to the internet. Aaahhh, the good ole' days.

Congrats!!

Nash was awesome when he was a Mav. He and Dirk were best buds and would hit the bars in the offseason, just like they were regular folks...2 dudes going out to drink some beer and hit on chicks. No entourage, no body guards. Life before camera phones, twitter and facebook allowed for a little bit of anonymity. Ya, people in the bar knew who they were. But, there wasn't instant photo uploads and postings to the internet. Aaahhh, the good ole' days.

Ya I have played ball with him a lot, and when he's in town people leave him alone, he's a good guy and has done a lot for our city. If he goes out to restaurants, or just shopping in the city everyone knows who he is but for the most part everyone gives him his space.

Congrats, that's awesome. Can't wait to see the pics and the write up. How'd you win?

Congrats, that's awesome. Can't wait to see the pics and the write up. How'd you win?

Contest was sponsored by the company we have internet with. Only customers could enter. I entered that contest last month and got an email yesterday. I guess it was a random drawing.

Ya I have played ball with him a lot, and when he's in town people leave him alone, he's a good guy and has done a lot for our city. If he goes out to restaurants, or just shopping in the city everyone knows who he is but for the most part everyone gives him his space.

That's so cool. Nash is by far my favorite basketball player. My husband is a huge Lakers fan (since he was a little boy) and follows them avidly. I follow my player. I always root for the team Nash is on. My daughter was born on his birthday and I was (am) so happy that they share a birthday (I sound like an obsessed fan!). My husband thinks I'm crazy. I also still like Dirk a lot and still like watching him play with Dallas (I tend to like the players that seem to have a nicer personality). I saw the Mavs play the Clippers years ago and I couldn't believe how tall Dirk looked on the court.

Oh and +1 on waiting to see the write up! When is the game?

That is just super duper cool!! Enjoy and have fun :clapp:

That's so cool. Nash is by far my favorite basketball player. My husband is a huge Lakers fan (since he was a little boy) and follows them avidly. I follow my player. I always root for the team Nash is on. My daughter was born on his birthday and I was (am) so happy that they share a birthday (I sound like an obsessed fan!). My husband thinks I'm crazy. I also still like Dirk a lot and still like watching him play with Dallas (I tend to like the players that seem to have a nicer personality). I saw the Mavs play the Clippers years ago and I couldn't believe how tall Dirk looked on the court.

Oh and +1 on waiting to see the write up! When is the game?

Next Sunday, March 20th.....a school night. LOL! The kiddo will be sleeping in the car on the way back home.

Back