Honda Classic [Spoilers]

+4 projected cut right now. Vijay is having a tough time it looks like. Yang, Kuchar, Overton, Westwood need to carry my team this week.

Kuch and Gmac playing together. That would be a good one to follow

Wow these guys are throwing up some numbers. It is nice to see that pro's struggle sometimes too. Those of you playing this course at the outing are going to have a great time and it looks like it may be difficult.

Kuch and Gmac playing together. That would be a good one to follow
They are? Yesterday Gmac was playing with Vijay and Rickie Fowler in a group right in front of or behind Kuch. That's interesting if they switched groups after 1 round.

Wow! Molinari bogeyed 3 of the 1st five and then went through the Bear Trap unscathed.

They are? Yesterday Gmac was playing with Vijay and Rickie Fowler in a group right in front of or behind Kuch. That's interesting if they switched groups after 1 round.

My bad, Shot tracker didn't update so it just looked like they were playing together. Kuch is in the group behind Gmac

starting to see some low numbers now....O'Hair, Curtis, etc...... weather not as bad today?

starting to see some low numbers now....O'Hair, Curtis, etc...... weather not as bad today?

I think the wind has dropped a little bit, but it's still windy conditions out there.

Man I watched to replay of round 1 when I got home from work, and while I got more excited for the outing, I think I wet my pants a little. Thats a tough track.

I won't be able to make the outing, but I will admit I'm very jealous of those who are lucky to attend and get the chance to wrestle the Bear!

just say you spilled some water and no one will know the real story
Man I watched to replay of round 1 when I got home from work, and while I got more excited for the outing, I think I wet my pants a little. Thats a tough track.

Yang with a double on 16.

just say you spilled some water and no one will know the real story

Thanks for the advice, I'm not going to watch any of it at work for fear of it happening again. :act-up:

Damn Fowler at 7+

Duval is currently right at the cut line approaching the Bear Trap. C'mon DD, do what I did and make a birdie on 17!!! :D I just like throwing that in where ever I can.

The birdie on 17 point or the DD reference? :act-up:
Duval is currently right at the cut line approaching the Bear Trap. C'mon DD, do what I did and make a birdie on 17!!! :D I just like throwing that in where ever I can.

A tweet from Ron Sirak:
If anything the wind is stronger today @thehondaclassic. I think I just saw the wicked witch go by on a bicycle with Todo in her basket.

I watched some of this last night (long day) and man does it bring back memories. I felt for GMac on the 18th. Hopefully I can get some Honda time in today. Otherwise, PGA app and THP will be my only source!

Kuch dissecting the Bear Trap with surgical precision. He's 3-under for 2 rounds in the Bear Trap. pretty impressive play.

Kuch dissecting the Bear Trap with surgical precision. He's 3-under for 2 rounds in the Bear Trap. pretty impressive play.
Kuch is a stud! I was surprised at some of the clubs he was using yesterday compared to others. On 15 he hit a 5 iron and almost everyone else was either hitting hybrid or 4 iron. I didn't realize Kuch was so long.

Back