Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Heath Slocum = Yikes!

Mike Weir shot 85 played the Bear Trap in +6

I haven't been able to follow along... projected cut is now +5?

Are the scores getting better, or did Rory just put together one of those rounds?

I haven't been able to follow along... projected cut is now +5?

Are the scores getting better, or did Rory just put together one of those rounds?

Projected cut is now at +5 and yes Rory is the one that blew the bell curve.

So JB shot better there last year than he did this year? that's awesome! lol
Mike Weir shot 85 played the Bear Trap in +6

Projected cut is now at +5 and yes Rory is the one that blew the bell curve.

He shot -6 for the day, I am not a fan of his, but that is strong in this weather.

So JB shot better there last year than he did this year? that's awesome! lol

Well... we all had the advantage of playing a par 72 course. It plays par 70 for the Pro's. 7100 yards is pretty dang long for a par 70 course. Heck 7100 is too long for me on a par 72 course!

I only have two guys under par. yikes

Man, some of these scores on the Bear Trap are amazing!

Well... we all had the advantage of playing a par 72 course. It plays par 70 for the Pro's. 7100 yards is pretty dang long for a par 70 course. Heck 7100 is too long for me on a par 72 course!

Relation to par is just a number, Weir would have still shot 85 if the two Par 4's that were Par 5's had been left as Par 5's.

I've been in the 70s every time I've looked today.

Nice round by Sabbatini today

Nice round by Sabbatini today

Nice round of 64 for Rory today. I think he tied the course record.

Merged with Honda thread.

Titliest just had a twitter contest to win a box of prov1's. they sent out a pic of a titleist guy's current witb, gave a hint that he's current top 20 at the honda. I made my first tweet ever by guessing Sean O' Hair. no bleeping clue if i'm right or not. but it can't hurt to try....I don't think O'Hair even plays titleiest, an old blog says he plays taylormade. oops

Titliest just had a twitter contest to win a box of prov1's. they sent out a pic of a titleist guy's current witb, gave a hint that he's current top 20 at the honda. I made my first tweet ever by guessing Sean O' Hair. no bleeping clue if i'm right or not. but it can't hurt to try....I don't think O'Hair even plays titleiest, an old blog says he plays taylormade. oops

Answer was Gary Woodland.

Relation to par is just a number, Weir would have still shot 85 if the two Par 4's that were Par 5's had been left as Par 5's.

You are correct and reading his initial post I was an idiot- for some reason I thought he was referring to a + number vs par, and not a net score.

Man +5 for a regular tour event cut? Man this course is putting a beating on these guys.

I wonder what would happen if PGA National ever hosted a US Open...

I wonder what would happen if PGA National ever hosted a US Open...

You would have a whole lot of PGA tour members complaining about the heat.

Mooby McWesttooth is putting up a heck of a round today. Currently he is keeping me in the top 5.

Back