Canadian THP Members?

That showed him, did you borrow something from him and break it?

With our oh so small populated hick town there is a possibility I could have ran into him one day, asked for a pen and then sucked all the ink out of it.

With our oh so small populated hick town there is a possibility I could have ran into him one day, asked for a pen and then sucked all the ink out of it.

lmao, nice man.

Get it? You get it breeze? You like how I combined that joke with the one yesterday about my pen? Yeaha ha you get it.

Oh I got it, you are a very clever Manitoban.

Pfffbt, people in Victoria don't laugh. Stiff upper lip with some tea and crumpets thank you very much. CB is obviously an outlier in the population : p

Nice to have you on board Hunter, whistler is indeed a nice place (espcially when I use to board for weeks on end).

Too cold for me, but glad to have you on the site. BC residents have been joining like crazy lately, for a while I was so longly, kind of like Dent.

I know the feeling. Lone Edmonton rep here (aside from AdamsGirl). Representin' E-town! What!?! :D

Pfffbt, people in Victoria don't laugh. Stiff upper lip with some tea and crumpets thank you very much. CB is obviously an outlier in the population : p

Nice to have you on board Hunter, whistler is indeed a nice place (espcially when I use to board for weeks on end).

Your joking, but its true, there are a lot of British people here with no sense of humor who spend half their time at one of the many tea rooms across the city.

I know the feeling. Lone Edmonton rep here (aside from AdamsGirl). Representin' E-town! What!?! :D

Not surprised... Edmonchuk just isn't as cool as Calgary.

Your joking, but its true, there are a lot of British people here with no sense of humor who spend half their time at one of the many tea rooms across the city.

Hippies...

What's a tee room?

This is a golf forum so it must be where they keep the tees... :D

No Tea rooms in Manitoba, Dent?

This is a golf forum so it must be where they keep the tees... :D

No Tea rooms in Manitoba, Dent?

Shoot, if he's from small town Manitoba there should be tons, since all the small towns I"ve been in Manitoba are filled with old victorian-era ladies!

What's a tea room?

A tea room is kind of like a restaurant that serves traditional british "tea". That is not just tea but the meal of "tea" which falls between lunch and supper.

Hippies...

We do have a lot of hippies here to just because Pot isn't illegal here, if you like to smoke you move to Victoria.

A tea room is kind of like a restaurant that serves traditional british "tea". That is not just tea but the meal of "tea" which falls between lunch and supper.

We do have a lot of hippies here to just because Pot isn't illegal here, if you like to smoke you move to Victoria.

Sounds pretty boring. :D

I lived in Vic for 3 years while I did one of my degrees at Uvic, I know how close to the truth that joke is heh. Still, a nice place.

Got a couple of friends over on "The Rock" and yep it's all about the White hairs, tea, hippies and pot!! And now the bankrupted Bear Mountain!!!

Just put a Blethering House sign in that cartoon and we're all good heh.

Nice find Dave and nice to see another islander around.

Back