What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't let KB have the newest set of sticks in the house!

Great looking bag Gray - I am definitely in the market for one myself as this is in the running. Let us know what you think once you have had a chance to use it for a few rounds.

You can't let KB have the newest set of sticks in the house!

CL - KellyBo already beat me as she got her three new mashies today! I will catch up one day, just give me a little time :thumb:

Great looking bag Gray - I am definitely in the market for one myself as this is in the running. Let us know what you think once you have had a chance to use it for a few rounds.

mcook -- Thanks buddy. I love the way it looks and it has all the bells & whistles. I will definitely post an update once I have give it a whirl.

Spending the week back in San Francisco. Visiting the local golfmart just for fun. Had to pick up a sleeve of titleist with my championship Giants stamped on them!
a6cd8b18-46e8-a05a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I turned into a liar.. got a great deal on some Adams a70S hybrids. I was really trying to hold off till Demo Days. :curl-lip:

Bout a box of Taylormade Penta's for my upcoming trip to Charlotte

Well I turned into a liar.. got a great deal on some Adams a70S hybrids. I was really trying to hold off till Demo Days. :curl-lip:

I think you'll like them bulldog ! Can't wait to see you hit them this weekend as you forgot to hit mine last weekend :D

I thought of that on the way home. #2 would of been the perfect hole to use the 3 or 4. Dang it!.

Got me a travel bag for the THP outing in May . :D Just hope they survive the flight !

You got a stiff arm for the bag as well just in case right?

Gray: You'll love that bag. I have the same one in yellow and it's really a treat. Have to say your definately one uping me on the head covers thought (for now muwahaha!)...

Mizuno 23 degree hybrid stiff shaft

You got a stiff arm for the bag as well just in case right?
Not yet , White Rhino PM me and said I needed to get one for the extra protection . Thanks
What P's me off is I have a hard case I bought 20 years ago but with these new long drivers it wont fit .

I thought of that on the way home. #2 would of been the perfect hole to use the 3 or 4. Dang it!.

Well You had your hands full with those NEW 2.0's :D

Went to the Nike outlet to get some smaller clothes. My weight loss routine is really starting to work.

got a Taylormade R9 3 wood from deal of th day. Also got some E6 yellow. with my Dicks coupons they only cost me $4.00. they were on sale for $21/doz.

I went in to get my irons adjusted and the machine was stripped for the lefty bender.. So I ended up witha 48* Vokey and put a GolfPride pro wrap on it

I hear ya. You getting all slicked up to get your butt whupped huh Rhino? Nawww just kidding buddy. New grips really inspire confidence. I went to Dick's today to buy a new Winn lightweight mid size grip, for my Cleveland Niblick 42 degree club. I will put it on tonight and play some golf tomorrow. The new grip will feel great as opposed to the old one. It was getting a bit slick and hard.

Bring it on Gray!!!! This Rhino is gaining confidence, no stopping me now!!!

Good luck with the new hybrids Bulldog

Went to the Nike outlet to get some smaller clothes. My weight loss routine is really starting to work.

Congrats on that clam!!!

A Wilson Staff FG Tour glove. Soft and leathery....oooooh.

Adams Idea Tech v3 #4 22* to replace my Nike CPR I bought ten years ago. Hope it works out as expected!

just bought a taylormade rosa itsy bitsy spider putter. .. damn it i really did not need it but the price was so right damn you globalgolf

Crossing my fingers..... Cally RAZR Hawk Tour 9.5 driver.

My big pimping 'H' belt buckle came in....
a6890a62-4f8d-21fd.jpg

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

SUPER HANKS!!!

Love it dude.

My big pimping 'H' belt buckle came in....
a6890a62-4f8d-21fd.jpg

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

that's awesome looking. Would look great on a rainbow belt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back