2011 THP Putter Covers - Sneak Peek

Those pinstripes look fantastic. Such a classy looking cover. Good work SethO.

JB have you ever thought of allowing SeeMore to display THP covers on their website?

And I thought I had to have one before! These are going to be great.

very classy with the stripes!

Wow that looks really nice I am going to have to get as soon as they hit the store.

I see one HUGE issue with this cover...it's far to nice to game on my putter! Great job SethO, THP, and our friends from SeeMore!

Tap before talk.

Yes please! lol

Looks awesome! You've outdone yourself again Seth!

Those pinstripes look fantastic. Such a classy looking cover. Good work SethO.

JB have you ever thought of allowing SeeMore to display THP covers on their website?

They sell out too fast normally to put them for sale on their site.

To bad i dont have a SeeMore putter, these look great but i think it would look weird on my taylormade putter

To bad i dont have a SeeMore putter, these look great but i think it would look weird on my taylormade putter

It doesnt look weird on my Never Compromise or Bettinardi

They sell out too fast normally to put them for sale on their site.

What about just to display. To show off their work and THP?

It doesnt look weird on my Never Compromise or Bettinardi

i just wouldnt like having a headcover thats a diff brand than the club, im kinda ocd like that lol

i just wouldnt like having a headcover thats a diff brand than the club, im kinda ocd like that lol

I guess some people like to showcase the brands in the bag, others like to showcase things like Daphnes and THP. Different strokes is all.

But you're missing out on a fantastic headcover! The headcover showcases THP much more than it does Seemore, but it's fine with me, I have a Seemore in the bag :alien:

Very nice work Seth!

Looks very nice, I enjoy looking at my current THP putter cover, just need to get a putter it will fit on =)

Glad everybody is enjoying this cover. I can't wait to put one of these in the bag. Where else will you see a pinstripe putter cover. I can guarantee you it will be a conversation peiece.

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

I'm really liking the look SethO, great job buddy.

But you're missing out on a fantastic headcover! The headcover showcases THP much more than it does Seemore, but it's fine with me, I have a Seemore in the bag :alien:

ill still prob buy one lol, they look fantastic.

I asked my putter if I could put a SeeMore head cover on it and it literally said Yes!

a6890f43-5bc8-7f6d.jpg

I asked my putter if I could put a SeeMore head cover on it and it literally said Yes!

a6890f43-5bc8-7f6d.jpg

haha thats great

Very cool headcover!

Alright, now I am home and can see what everyone is talking about. I plan on buying two, one for my FGP and one for my Rossa Ghost.

Just got word that these are being manufactured right now and we should have them in a few weeks. VERY EXCITED.

Back