Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Mooby McWesttooth is putting up a heck of a round today. Currently he is keeping me in the top 5.

Imagine that.

Imagine that.

You must have been waiting all year to say that. I mean he has not exactly been lighting it up...hehe

You must have been waiting all year to say that. I mean he has not exactly been lighting it up...hehe

I sure have buddy. Nice to see him play well for a change for sure.

You would have a whole lot of PGA tour members complaining about the heat.

It's not the heat, it's the humidity. hehe

I would like to personally thank Adam Scott, Jamie Lovemark and Rickie Fowler for taking the fall this week and wrecking my team... and Rickie, a big thanks for making me not feel so bad about hitting houses.

Edited

I would like to personally thank Adam Scott, Jamie Lovemark and Rickie Fowler for taking the fall this week and wrecking my team... and Rickie, a big thanks for making me not feel so bad about hitting houses.

Edited

Fowler said he felt good about the way he was hitting the ball this week too.

Oh I feel the same way, some of my worst shots feel great...until I see the ball flight and start cringing. Looking forward to watching the replay tonight to study that course some more.

Fowler said he felt good about the way he was hitting the ball this week too.

Cut line at +6 right now. Normally don't see that unless it's at a major.

You would have a whole lot of PGA tour members complaining about the heat.

they'll complain regardless of the conditions

Cut line at +6 right now. Normally don't see that unless it's at a major.

That's helping me out. Only Fowler and Singh are out at the moment for me. Els and McIlroy have a shot to play with.

Up to 57th in the FL.

I need my entire team to move up the leaderboard on moving day. I also need Camillo to move to a new career.

I need my entire team to move up the leaderboard on moving day. I also need Camillo to move to a new career.

I only have two in the top 10 and one other in the top 20. The rest are 44th or worse. Losing.

I have zoomed up to 97th, the highest I have been since early yesterday. That puts me at 1st on the last page, hehe.

for once I'm glad I'm not in a golf fantasy league!!!! LOL

Looks like i'm going to have 3 guys miss the cut, unless it moves to +5 then i'll have 5 guys miss the cut. Only losing 3 in this weather, i'll take the survive and advance approach at this point

Els just hit 3 bunker shots in a row. Not sure what that's all about, but he needs to get up and down for a bogey or he'll miss the cut.

Els just hit 3 bunker shots in a row. Not sure what that's all about, but he needs to get up and down for a bogey or he'll miss the cut.

maybe he's purposely trying to miss the cut so he no longer has to face the bear trap in this weather. He's got the money to say "screw it, you deal with the hog"

Back