The TaylorMade Kindgom Contest Experience

Same here Smalls....It's like going to Oz (the good kind, not the tv show kind) and being waited on hand and foot!
I'm still trying to decide if I can take off to do this before I send an entry in. This is one I am really interested in!

I'm still trying to decide if I can take off to do this before I send an entry in. This is one I am really interested in!

I would make time to get this done. The cost of the plane ticket and hotel are what would kill me.

I would make time to get this done. The cost of the plane ticket and hotel are what would kill me.

You might want to read that first post again.

Skimmer! Read the first post on that.

EDIT: Beaten by Dirt!

Says it includes airfare / hotel ... !

I am really excited to see who wins this and their write ups. I think it is so cool that we are going to get to see first hand the experience that they are going to have. I hope that the winners do a good job on the write up part. I have been really wanting to go to the Kingdom for about a year now and there account might make me decide to go.

This is such an awesome opportunity. I don't know about everyone else, but my wife would NEVER let me spend that kind of money on anything like this. There are going to be some very happy people who will get a premium product for free. Thanks again for the opportunity at this THP and Taylor Made.

I actually said "holy f_ _ _." out loud when I reread the first post. I got weird looks from everybody in the office.

Sounds like your entry will be short and sweet. :laughing:

Sounds like your entry will be short and sweet. :laughing:

Oh no, entry is golden. 49 words. I just didn't read the entire first post.

I didn't get past "Trip to the Kingdom" I was so excited by that opportunity.

I actually said "holy f_ _ _." out loud when I reread the first post. I got weird looks from everybody in the office.

This post made me lol. I can just see someone in their office yelling random explictives. haha.

Awesome - sending in my entry soon!

Thanks for the opportunity.

Awesome - sending in my entry soon!

Thanks for the opportunity.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news...

Rules
Only one entry per person
Your entry must be emailed to contests@thehackersparadise.com
You MUST include your forum screen name in your email.
The deadline of this contest Friday March 4th, 2011 at 11:59pm EST.
All entries must be received by then to be considered.
This contest is for US Residents only.
This contest is open to THP forum members with a minimum of 10 posts and 5 in the last 30 days
If you are not a forum member, it is never too late to signup.
Registration is always fast, free, and easy.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news...

Rules
Only one entry per person
Your entry must be emailed to contests@thehackersparadise.com
You MUST include your forum screen name in your email.
The deadline of this contest Friday March 4th, 2011 at 11:59pm EST.
All entries must be received by then to be considered.
This contest is for US Residents only.
This contest is open to THP forum members with a minimum of 10 posts and 5 in the last 30 days
If you are not a forum member, it is never too late to signup.
Registration is always fast, free, and easy.

I hope your aren't saying that it is Saturday and I am working instead of golfing. That would be really horrible. :smile:

DawgDaddy - He still has time...registration closes at 11:59 PM tonight (assuming I understood what you were referring to).

Now this is definitely a Situation lol...GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND THANK YOU THP,TM, and EVERYONE involved in this! Greatest Site on the web! Cant wait until tomorrow to see the list!

I hoped I'm picked... But I'm not a lucky person... so I will be the guy in the corner turning blue in the face holding my breath while waiting to be picked

This would be awesome.

DawgDaddy - He still has time...registration closes at 11:59 PM tonight (assuming I understood what you were referring to).

My bad, I was seeing it as noon, at any rate, gotta hurry to enter. Too much ibuprofen for the back pain I guess. :D

Good luck to everyone. There are going to be some very lucky and happy people. I will be so excited to read the write ups on everyone's experiences.

Good thing I checked this thread. I was under the impression the deadline had passed me by at noon EST.

Entry sent. Good luck to all!

Entry is in! When will we know who is selected? (I apologize if I missed this info)
Doug

Back