Bullfrog

Team Hackers 4EVA!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing
Well, i guess I wasn't taking this too seriously. Heck, I need 500 posts in 15 days to qualify. I wasn't aware that there were qualifications for posting. I apologize and will try to make sure my posts are worth reading. I am a golf enthusiast. I've only been golfing 3 years, this being my 4th. I play about 80 rounds a year at a course i'm a member of. I'm really devoted to my golf game and really would like to improve. I have been getting a lot of information from THP members. I'd like to say "Thanks" to all of you with golfing tips. keep them coming and I will keep my posts worth reading. I hope every THP member accepts my apology, even if I didn't offend you. It wasn't my purpose to offend anyone. I have to say, I didn't start the name calling. We are all grown ups. Let's act like it. ME BEING THE BIGGEST CULPRIT! Again, I'm sorry!!!!!!! :beat-up:

Thanks, JT.

Actually, I am only 17, not a true 'grown up'. However, this is a great post for you, IMO. I apologise for losing my temper with you, and accept your apology in turn.

Nice apology JT. This is a mature golf forum and a great place to spend time. Hope you continue to enjoy the site long after the morgan cup has. Come and gone.

Well said Breeze. Hopefully you found some good info and continue to find some JT.

Nice apology JT. This is a mature golf forum and a great place to spend time. Hope you continue to enjoy the site long after the morgan cup has. Come and gone.

I truely appreciate all of you accepting my apology. I am getting good info here and am grateful I stumbled and found this site!! :joy:

I will definitely enjoy this after the Morgan cup. I know odds are not in my favor of playing in it. But we all have dreams. this may be the closest I ever get to being on tour!!!

Nice of you to post this, Jeremiah. Actions speak louder than words and we look forward to you contributing to our community.

Nice of you to post this, Jeremiah. Actions speak louder than words and we look forward to you contributing to our community.

Hopefully I will get some knowledge and be able to contribute like all of you do! I found golf like I said 3 years ago and I'M IN LOVE!! You all know what I mean.

Hopefully I will get some knowledge and be able to contribute like all of you do! I found golf like I said 3 years ago and I'M IN LOVE!! You all know what I mean.

I do know what you mean ;)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is IN LOVE WITH GOLF!! :bulgy-eyes: Thanks!

Great post guys! This site has so much to offer and your visits should be fun. Life has enough problems and we all need a place like this to enjoy while talking about the game we all love. Good job!

It does have tons to offer. I have a feeling I'm just cracking open the book!!

Okay, I'm addicted to THP... Do I need to seek counselling!! If so where do i seek it, at my nearest golf course?? It's the new facebook!!!

haha i also apologize to some of the users of this site. i am also in love with golf! i play 100+ times a year even tho ive only been playing for 2-3 years so i apologize. this is a great site!!!

also would it be a good or bad idea to start a thread for people who are trying to get 500 posts in 10 days just to basically spam that s*** out of so we can get our posts and not reck the other threads?

also would it be a good or bad idea to start a thread for people who are trying to get 500 posts in 10 days just to basically spam that s*** out of so we can get our posts and not reck the other threads?

I believe the rule is the posts have to have some quality to them, so spamming might not be the way to go. I may be mistaken, but I thought I read that somewhere.

I believe the rule is the posts have to have some quality to them, so spamming might not be the way to go. I may be mistaken, but I thought I read that somewhere.

Most people on this forum are pretty chill so no worries on the apologizing.

Question: why so concerned with getting 500 posts in 10 days? I read the forums twice a week but only post if I have something worth contributing (subjective of course).

The goal with 500 posts is to get active forum members. Not people signing up quickly to get their 500 posts, come to the event and then never to be seen again. People love conversation. They love banter. They love to talk golf. What they dont love is bumping every old thread from 2 years ago with 2 word answers just to get enough posts for an event.

Jump into a tour thread and talk golf. Getting 500 posts is actually not that hard. 50 posts a day is relatively easy if you are in a conversation or 3. Instead, what we find are people trying to get to 500 but never really reading what they are posting in. If the conversation is a two way street, it might be easier to get to the 500 posts.

Most people on this forum are pretty chill so no worries on the apologizing.

Question: why so concerned with getting 500 posts in 10 days? I read the forums twice a week but only post if I have something worth contributing (subjective of course).

Guessing you have not seen the Morgan Cup thread. That is why.

I'm not starting the thread for 500 posts!!! I have to say this site is getting worse to me than Facebook. I can't stay away!!

The goal with 500 posts is to get active forum members. Not people signing up quickly to get their 500 posts, come to the event and then never to be seen again. People love conversation. They love banter. They love to talk golf. What they dont love is bumping every old thread from 2 years ago with 2 word answers just to get enough posts for an event.

Jump into a tour thread and talk golf. Getting 500 posts is actually not that hard. 50 posts a day is relatively easy if you are in a conversation or 3. Instead, what we find are people trying to get to 500 but never really reading what they are posting in. If the conversation is a two way street, it might be easier to get to the 500 posts.

Guessing you have not seen the Morgan Cup thread. That is why.

I hope I am wrong but I see that happening a few times.

I see it happening too. Heck, I started out that way until some of these nice THPer's showed me the wisdom of my ways. And I have to say I'm glad they slapped me in the face and woke me up. I have gotten a lot of use information since I've joined. Heck, all i have been doing lately is coming to THP. It's like an addictive drug.

alright thank you! i was just curios if it would be helpful to the site

Back