The TaylorMade Kindgom Contest Experience

I think I screwed up my entry.. oh well. This is going to be an excellent experience for whoever gets chosen

Sadly, I can't enter this one due to schedule conflicts, but I am REALLY excited to see who wins. This is really going to be an amazing experience for the winners. Good luck to everybody.

WOW!!! What an amazing contest. I hope I win. Thank you to Taylormade and THP.:banana:

It is truly pretty awesome that a golf supply company supports in this way. Thank you Taylormade!

I would love to win this contest. What an experience this would be.

Just now sent in my email. I let the last minute inspire me. Good luck all, this is truly a unique opportunity. Thanks :thp: and :taylormade:

Sadly, I can't enter this one due to schedule conflicts, but I am REALLY excited to see who wins. This is really going to be an amazing experience for the winners. Good luck to everybody.

I want to enter this one too - - - but if I don't work I don't get paid and if I skip one day it could cost me three times getting paid!. Uggh. SO I have to pass. I am so bummed!

whew...dang computer was acting up. Hope I submitted it in time. Good luck everyone and Thanks to Taylormade and THP!

Pinch me. Is pinching part of a fitting? Oh, then I need a pinch. Never been fitted, just play what they sell me. Probably why nothing feels right. Or not, but at least that would eliminate one excuse.

And it's over. Anyone who posts after this saying they just got it in, are too late!

I wish I could have entered this one. No way in heck the parents would have allowed it though.

Good luck everyone. I think this is the contest I would love to win the most. Thanks TM & THP

This is going to be fun! Can't wait to know who the winners are.

this would definitely be a privilage and an honor to win! Good luck to everyone! And Congrats to the people who do win!!!

Tomorrow.

I LOVE quick contest turn around times!

Good luck to everyone who entered. There are going to be some VERY excited THPers come tomorrow!

I really wanted to enter this. Not knowing that I could take off made my decision easier.

Knowing the creative minds that we have here, I'm figure my entry won't stack up well enough to win. Best of luck to everyone, and thanks to THP and TaylorMade for this awesome opportunity. I look forward to hearing the results that the lucky six are able to achieve in the fitting process.

This one is all wrapped up. Winner will be announced tonight.

This one is all wrapped up. Winner will be announced tonight.
And you will be asked several times today when will the announcement be made. :D
Good luck to all who have entered and thanks again to THP & TaylorMade Kingdom for such a great opportunity for 6 lucky THPers.

I can't believe I missed the deadline to submit my entry but I have a good excuse, I was playing a lot of golf. Congrats to the soon to be winners and I'm very much looking to hear about their Kingdom experience.

Good luck to everybody! Winning this trip is truly a privilege and I can't wait to see the reactions of the lucky 6.

Back