THP Golf Ball Testers Wanted (Again)

Wow, I was picked. Looking forward to it. I have a rain or shine tourney at The Home Course next weekend. Maybe they will be here by then? Thanks to THP for the opportunity, I will do you proud! :)

Wow, I was picked. Looking forward to it. I have a rain or shine tourney at The Home Course next weekend. Maybe they will be here by then? Thanks to THP for the opportunity, I will do you proud! :)
I would be betting that GolferGal has them there in pleanty of time for you to use the ball then. She is super efficient and unbelievably fast with the shipments.

It would be incredibly cool if what ever we test is as affordable as the TM Burner Tours we tested but as perfect for my game as the 330RX!!!

I would be betting that GolferGal has them there in pleanty of time for you to use the ball then. She is super efficient and unbelievably fast with the shipments.

Good news. Now I am wondering what ball? Im kinda hoping yellow. HAHA. I sent GG a PM with my address. Now the wait.....

i'd like to get picked...

But you didn't. The sun rises, the sun sets. After it does this several times, each time increasing the time you have been here, a new opportunity will arise. If you have been a good member, made MEANINGFUL posts, and generally not trolled about, you can get into one. Notice I am not hiding my annoyance with you. I am not alone in that aspect. You should aspire to contribute to the forum, not to win yourself some swag, which honestly seems to be your only reason for being here. The MC wasdesigned to reward the faithful members of this forum, like Biggsy, Grey and KellyBo, TC. You walked in here and immediatley started post whoring. Thats not a great way to start. But I believe in second chances. I have been given many of them. Start anew, JT.
i'd like to get picked...

Reactions: JB
I'm sort of hoping it's the new Nike ball
I'm looking forward to trying that one out
I played a Nike tour D the other day and liked it
Whatever it is I'm looking forward to it

Thanks

has anybody got a PM from GG for confirmation of her getting your PM, i sent a PM with all my info since i was picked but i dont want to bother her with another PM making sure she got it.

has anybody got a PM from GG for confirmation of her getting your PM, i sent a PM with all my info since i was picked but i dont want to bother her with another PM making sure she got it.

I did not.
I would imagine she just got too many PMs to respond to them all. I wouldn't worry about it too much, she's pretty much amazing!

I got mine. She said I was the first.

I did not.
I would imagine she just got too many PMs to respond to them all. I wouldn't worry about it too much, she's pretty much amazing!

Exactly. Replying to 118 PM's would blow up her PM box. If you don't get the balls by the end of next week, then you might PM her again.

In a case like that, adding a read receipt might be the way to go, that way you know she got it and she doesn't have to send a PM confirming.

I recieved a reply. I'm sure she is really busy packaging balls and getting to her PM's ... I'm sure it will be only a matter of time till all recieve a response back.

Cheers!!!

I recieved a reply. I'm sure she is really busy packaging balls and getting to her PM's ... I'm sure it will be only a matter of time till all recieve a response back.

Cheers!!!

thanks guys, thats why i asked instead of bothering her, i knew she would be really busy.

I can't wait to test these out!

Just a note for everyone. I have spent pretty much ALL day boxing up the golf balls and now I just need to get shipping labels on everything and they will be going out tomorrow and Monday. I sent out the ones to the Canadian participants today because it's takes longer to get to them with customs. I have to send all of these priority mail because they are over 13oz so I have to print out a label for everyone and enter everyone's address one at a time so it's a bit time consumer.

So as soon as I print up your label I will reply to your PM to let you know your golf balls have been shipped. So please bare with me as I am trying to do this as quickly and efficiently as possible. Thanks so much for all your patience and I promise you will get a PM response from me either Sunday or Monday and possibly even tomorrow depending on how much I get done.

Thanks!!

Just a note for everyone. I have spent pretty much ALL day boxing up the golf balls and now I just need to get shipping labels on everything and they will be going out tomorrow and Monday. I sent out the ones to the Canadian participants today because it's takes longer to get to them with customs. I have to send all of these priority mail because they are over 13oz so I have to print out a label for everyone and enter everyone's address one at a time so it's a bit time consumer.

So as soon as I print up your label I will reply to your PM to let you know your golf balls have been shipped. So please bare with me as I am trying to do this as quickly and efficiently as possible. Thanks so much for all your patience and I promise you will get a PM response from me either Sunday or Monday and possibly even tomorrow depending on how much I get done.

Thanks!!

Your awesome GG, my internet was acting funny when i sent that pm so i was kinda worried lol. Thanks for all the hard work you and JB put in

After selling just one thing on Ebay, I think it's a big deal to box it up, label it, and take it to the Post office etc. I could not imagine mailing out that many items!

Your awesome GG, my internet was acting funny when i sent that pm so i was kinda worried lol. Thanks for all the hard work you and JB put in

This is definitely the biggest shipping project I have worked on so far but it's all totally worth it for the great feedback from you all. :smile:

And P.S. I did get your PM. ; )

Thanks!!

thanks for all of the hard work GolferGal!!!

This is definitely the biggest shipping project I have worked on so far but it's all totally worth it for the great feedback from you all. :smile:

And P.S. I did get your PM. ; )

I cant even imagine, thats ALLOT of repacking and shipping. Im excited to test these and find out what they are

Thanks for all your hard work GG. I know we all appreciate it.

On another note I can't wait to get out and hit some new golf balls!

Thanks GG. Looking forward it.

It seems like the Nike or TM argument has the credence. If it's either way, win win.

Back