TC Takes Thainer to the Woodshed

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Poor Hundy, it has been a rough couple of days. Despite the fact that you can tell he can play (great swing), he looked like an internet golfer the last couple of days and Captain TC put the hammer to him today again with a side of ranch.

Here are some videos.

same hole, Thainer greenside bunker

It's all good Thainer! Save those great shots for May partner.

Good stuff, and good sport, Thainer. Oops, Young Thainer.

this was hilarious, he hit a great tee shot with a 3 wood and his luck today was just like this. We looked for the ball for a bit, now you can see why we couldnt find it. Thainer grabbed his cluband said, One-T you better get the video camera. He was a good sport about the bad lucck. I had a great time playing with Thianer today. He is a great guy, actually...I would tee it up with him every day of the week.

I'll say it again... Poor Thainer!

• Admin
this was hilarious, he hit a great tee shot with a 3 wood and his luck today was just like this. We looked for the ball for a bit, now you can see why we couldnt find it. Thainer grabbed his cluband said, One-T you better get the video camera. He was a good sport about the bad lucck. I had a great time playing with Thianer today. He is a great guy, actually...I would tee it up with him every day of the week.

He hit a lot of great shots yesterday too. I think he hit 110 of them. :act-up:

Did you guys scare the poor kid?

Kevin

He hit a lot of great shots yesterday too. I think he hit 110 of them. :act-up:

hahaha...just wrong!! Here is a great shot, 1st hole on camera

[video=youtube;yg-d9AnofAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg-d9AnofAs[/video]

He can swing it, no doubt.

Kevin

Boy that plugged lie in the sand looks familiar huh TC?

Good job actually getting it out of the plug in one Thainer. You guys crack me up. :D

hahaha...just wrong!! Here is a great shot, 1st hole on camera

Is there a person there? I just see a white shirt. Oh wait, he is Canadian, he must be blending in...hehe

I can see how red he is. Looked like he did on the 1st tee with me yesterday. So red and white he looked like a Caprese salad.

How's beating someone 6&5 taking them to the woodshed....hehe.

Thainer's a trooper and he'll be ready come May folks.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Is there a person there? I just see a white shirt. Oh wait, he is Canadian, he must be blending in...hehe

I can see how red he is. Looked like he did on the 1st tee with me yesterday. So red and white he looked like a Caprese salad.

dude, I am still laughing at that!!

Sorry to hear about that Hundy but with no golf in the past few months you are at a bit of a disadvantage. Look forward to seeing the vids when I am not on my BB.

the thing is, you really can tell that Thainer has a great game, he will be just fine come May! Plus, its not every day you play a round with Overton!

Thainer is an awesome sport I just have to say. These videos are cracking me up. For one I would have no idea what to even attempt as far as a shot to get out of that mess. Great swing Thainer!

ha this thread is hilarious. Young Thainer is a sport. The question is, after yesterday and then today, will he ever come back on THP?

Hmmm so Hundy is THE REAL PALE RIDER! I always thought Thainer er I mean Pale Rider/Hundy, was left handed for some reason? :confused2:

He really seems like a great sport about all this :thumb: Thainer -- this means they love ya bro and if they did not pick on ya, then you need to worry :D

His name is Pale Hundy, the Caprese Rider.
Does ranch go well with Caprese?

Of course he is a good sport. If he didn't have game, this would just be cruel, but he does and will prove that in May.

I mean he played 3 rounds over the last 2 days (well based on the 200+ strokes) anyway and is still smiling and having a good time. :act-up:

His name is Pale Hundy, the Caprese Rider.
Does ranch go well with Caprese?

Of course he is a good sport. If he didn't have game, this would just be cruel, but he does and will prove that in May.

I mean he played 3 rounds over the last 2 days (well based on the 200+ strokes) anyway and is still smiling and having a good time. :act-up:

only....and I put a lot of emphasis on ONLY.......Only if you Dip it in Raanch!

Very nice videos....I need to work on bunker shots more. I know the feeling all to well...lol.

Great vids. Thainer you have one heck of a swing and can't wait till May!!

Back