What do you do for a living?

Work for a Heavy Maintenance Helicopter repair Organization (MRO). We fix them around the world!!

Work at a Golf Course as a Caddie, Starter, Pro Shop attendant, Bagroom guy, ranger, valet, waiter, pretty much everything
I also work at Dicks Sporting Goods in Team Sports and Golf

Medical student...really counter productive for a relative newcomer to golf trying to improve his game

But golf is great to get your mind of school when you need a break!

I used to be a music teacher-band and orchestra. I now work for my husband's family's business. We make aftermarket air suspension parts. (OE replacement mostly and some motorcycle kits). I do a lot of different things to keep the business running smoothly, which is common in family run businesses.

I'm a broke car salesman... Give me a free R11 fairway and Driver!!

mobile sales Fl panhandle and Bama

But golf is great to get your mind of school when you need a break!

It certainly helps thats for sure....if only they realized this and left me more time to get out and play! haha

Work at a Golf Course as a Caddie, Starter, Pro Shop attendant, Bagroom guy, ranger, valet, waiter, pretty much everything
I also work at Dicks Sporting Goods in Team Sports and Golf

besides working at dicks... are you me? or do you work at one of our sister courses hahaha

I'm an IT Support Technician for a large manufacturing company, up here in the great northeast.
golf is what keeps me from going insane at work.

Associate Athletic Director for a University Athletic program

I sell Earthquake Insurance in Sunny California =)

I'm also a consultant, catering to the IT needs of small to enterprise sized businesses. I only work so I can play. lol

I teach golf and my only complaint is that I don't get to play as much as I'd like.

I oversee several 911 call centers around Houston, Texas

We manufacture automotive fasteners to all the major OEMs I am the outside sales Rep.

Im an insurance agent for Nationwide Insurance. I love my job partially bc my boss loves golf more than I do, so we get sidetracked a ton!

They are on my side!

Im a corrections Officer in a Maximum Security Prison in Connecticut.

Back