The Official Tiger Woods Thread

I just think that he needs to be deceitful and get tons and tons of arse. He obviously played very well when that was happening.

I think that's my problem to.

I just think that he needs to be deceitful and get tons and tons of arse. He obviously played very well when that was happening.

Are you assuming he's not? There is a Perkins right outside of Isleworth.

When will Nickelback be in town next?

i know it was a joke, but the point still remains. Does anybody really think that divorced billionaire Tiger Woods isn't getting laid whenever he wants now?

i know it was a joke, but the point still remains. Does anybody really think that divorced billionaire Tiger Woods isn't getting laid whenever he wants now?
I disagree, I have heard TW himself say he is not a billionaire.

Tiger is not playing at the Honda next week. I think it's a bad idea not to be playing golf, but whatever.

Tiger is not playing at the Honda next week. I think it's a bad idea not to be playing golf, but whatever.

He'd probably put up a 90 if it's windy out there hehe.

Spoiler
That was a Champion Course joke and in no way meant to offend those of you who don't like Tiger jokes.

Is this where all the Charlie Sheen talk goes? I thought about starting a Charlie Sheen thread in "Random & Off Topic", but it seemed redundant. I started to think, "Every comment I want to make about Sheen has already been posted, it justs starts of with "Tiger.....".

Charlie's train wreck is more fun to watch (listen), however. He is a quote master. Maybe someday, Tiger will open up with some of his wonderful words of wisdom, like....

"Am I on drugs? Yes. I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen. And, you can't have any. It would kill you. You would explode and your children would be weeping over your melting body....Uuuhh. Too much?"

Is this where all the Charlie Sheen talk goes? I thought about starting a Charlie Sheen thread in "Random & Off Topic", but it seemed redundant. I started to think, "Every comment I want to make about Sheen has already been posted, it justs starts of with "Tiger.....".

Charlie's train wreck is more fun to watch (listen), however. He is a quote master. Maybe someday, Tiger will open up with some of his wonderful words of wisdom, like....

"Am I on drugs? Yes. I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen. And, you can't have any. It would kill you. You would explode and your children would be weeping over your melting body....Uuuhh. Too much?"

Who is Charlie Sheen?

the guy from 2 and a half men

He'll be OK...but I doubt he will ever be as dominant. Even the greatest only held onto that dominance for a few years. Will he break Jack's record...that is the question.

He'll get it back. He needs that first breakthrough win and it will be downhill from there.

Tigers new girlfriend is pretty hot. No issues there.

Looks like the man needs to get back up on the horse*** sometime.

***insert creative pronunciation of horse here.

You can't just say he has a new girlfriend and is hot then not provide a picture or a link to pictures. Come on, don't leave us hangin (pun intended)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't just say he has a new girlfriend and is hot then not provide a picture or a link to pictures. Come on, don't leave us hangin (pun intended)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree! Pictures are a must........

Well since Thainer wont say a name or put up a picture. Here she is..

Alyse Lahti Johnston (22 years old) Tiger likes em young.
Tiger-Girlfriend-2_post.jpg

Lol wow she is going to get some hard Publicity. She's okay, blondes aren't my style. Where did he meet this chick?

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/03/alyse-lahti-johnston-tiger-woods-new-girlfriend/

Tiger Woods has a new girlfriend in Alyse Lahti Johnston, according to Terez Owens and Radar Online. But he and the 22-year-old aren't getting too serious. Yet.

One of Alyse's pals and former classmates says the following:

"She sent a BBM to a mutual friend of ours saying she didn't consider herself Tiger Woods' girlfriend. They were just having a good time hooking up."

Sounds about par for the course - PUN INTENDED!

Tiger Woods and Alyse Lahti Johnston: It's mostly physical.

"She is a really nice girl, smart and super friendly. And she's also a bit of a wild child. She definitely likes to have fun," the source says of Tiges' gal pal.

After growing up in Ohio and graduating from Ohio State, Alyse Lahti Johnston moved to Windermere, Fla., where her mother and stepfather relocated.

Windermere is home to Tiger Woods, and Alyse's stepdad is Alastair Johnston, a member of the board of IMG. You can see where this is going.

IMG is the giant sports agency that reps Woods. A golfer herself, she wanted to train for the LPGA Tour, and her stepfather hired a private coach.

It was the coach who introduced Alyse to Tiger.

"Alyse wouldn't care about Tiger's money," the source says. "That's never motivated her and she comes from a very well-to-do family anyway."

She had a fashion job of some kind in Orlando when she first moved to Florida, but that didn't last long, sources say. On her agenda these days?

"She just wants to have a good time and lots of fun. I can definitely see her considering sex with Tiger a lot more fun than a relationship with him."

Wait, baukubg Tiger Woods is more fun than dating Tiger Woods? It's like the guy's into sneaking around and dirty text messages or something.

Somewhere, Elin Nordegren is seething. As much as a model-gorgeous blonde in a $12 million beachfront mansion can seethe, anyway. Call us, E.

The manager who worked his original deal with Nike.....she was 7 at the time
Shes the daughter of an IMG manager (his management company)

....and blonde
Well since Thainer wont say a name or put up a picture. Here she is..

Alyse Lahti Johnston (22 years old) Tiger likes em young.
Tiger-Girlfriend-2_post.jpg

This is unbelievably bad and for the first time (that I can think of) since he started his "rehab my reputation" campaign, makes me seriously question his judgement. He needed no women in his life for longer than this (says they've been dating for months already) and when he did date again, it needed to be somebody that improved his image; someone with class, maturity, etc.

Dating a child and doing it this soon are both catastrophically bad decisions on his part. Considering how hard it seemed he was working on image repair, I am stunned.

This is unbelievably bad and for the first time (that I can think of) since he started his "rehab my reputation" campaign, makes me seriously question his judgement. He needed no women in his life for longer than this (says they've been dating for months already) and when he did date again, it needed to be somebody that improved his image; someone with class, maturity, etc.

Dating a child and doing it this soon are both catastrophically bad decisions on his part. Considering how hard it seemed he was working on image repair, I am stunned.

You act like he just divorced you and broke your heart. :alien:

Back