What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored big today. Clicgear 3.0 limited edition white with white wheels (so sick looking) and a new Adams cart bag.
4cb99f16.jpg

806f974f.jpg

c8bacf5e.jpg

Very nice cammyandcarter! Love my blue 3.0 clic but that white is awesome looking!!

Today, I picked up: :callaway: FT 3W w/Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 65R shaft. Found it used at GolfSmith and too good of a deal to pass up (I think). :)

Picked up a white medium Iomic putter grip for my SeeMore off of eBay.

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

Very nice combination! Very nice!

QUOTE=cammyandcarter;540910]Scored big today. Clicgear 3.0 limited edition white with white wheels (so sick looking) and a new Adams cart bag.
4cb99f16.jpg

806f974f.jpg

c8bacf5e.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Brand new S2 Draw driver Reg flex $125.00

I just added another driver to the collection-R9 stock shaft, now I have a regular R9 to go with the R9 460. I then took the new club to the driving range down the road.It's a great thing hitting balls at a heated range into 2 feet of snow,LOL. I hit this thing decently,lower flight than the 460 and a good 10 yard draws on most shots,felt great.I think the Ping is out of the bag for good.

Last edited:
Scored big today. Clicgear 3.0 limited edition white with white wheels (so sick looking) and a new Adams cart bag.

Nice pick-up. I was looking at that exact clicgear last weekend but am now thinking about the red Sun Mountain 4 wheeler. (I think I need to sell one of my carts first though)

Gray, that is a very beautiful combination! You will be looking good for sure, now this probably means there are some new clubs for this new setup.
Thanks rbrown and you are right, there are some new clubs coming down the pike :D

A dozen pro v1's

That my friend is a super hawt & sessy combo! Congrats and you will be looking quite sharp on the course this season :thumb:

I have a no new club rule for 2011.....but it's only March....I don't think I can make it another 9 months!

Two Winn AVS Pistol Midsize putter grips

man, I just had that one replaced on my putter

I actually like the new grip you put on your betti. It's all matchy-matchy.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Bought a Club Glove Stiff Arm for my travel bag for the May THP outing thanks for everyones great advice ! Heck I even got it for $5.00 off due to it was out of the box floor model and it was the last one in stock :D

@ TGW? did ya go to the Demo?

@ TGW? did ya go to the Demo?
Yes and Yes
Hope that GPS works tomorrow , I think I am going to need some course info ..... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back