Balls? Clubs?

I use the staff bag and the driver.

Please, Jesus, not another one.

Listen. There are some basic rules and guidelines here. Don't just start speed posting. Search for existing threads on the topic first.

Im sorry, were you made a mod and I was not aware?

I searched and didn't find a thread on this topic, so what is wrong with it?

Going to try Srixon balls this year. No one around here sells their clubs.

I tried out all there golfballs. I like the TriSpeed Tour and Z-Star the best. I also use the W-302 Driver.

Apologies JB. I got ahead of myelf.

Been playing the Srixon Z Star yellow ball for about a year now and really like it. Haven't found anything yet that will just flat out beat this ball, at least for my game. Some balls are very similar but don't add enough value for me to switch.

I love the Z-star ball. Have never hit any of their cluibs however. i

Does anyone agree what The Z star XV and Pro V1x are similar? How about the reg Z Star and Pro V1? I'm still partial to the NXT Tour based off price, but keep getting the itch to switch

I think they are geared towards similar players, but not sure they offer the same feel and traits.

Winning!

I'd like to try the Z-star Tour Yellow balls. I found one and hit great with it.. Till I lost it.

LOVE the zstar balls, awesome performance and price, 2 dozen for $60

Winning!

I'd like to try the Z-star Tour Yellow balls. I found one and hit great with it.. Till I lost it.

i just got some zstar yellow and really like the look of them, have always stayed away from them and played the white but im sure glad i picked some up, now im kinda mad i have like 4 dozen white balls to get rid of this year lol

Tried their irons..... not a fan. I have hit the Srixon balls. Some I like, some I don't. Prefer Bridgestone.

I think they are gisn't an eared towards similar players, but not sure they offer the same feel and traits.

I agree with JB. I think the Bridgestone B-330RX is similar to the Z Star but you tell/feel a difference between the two. I don't think the Z Star spins as much as the Pro V1 does on the greens from 120 yards and in which is one of the reasons I play the Z Star instead of the Pro V1. Too much spin with the Pro V1 for me.

I've been playing the Z-Star XV for the past two rounds and really like it. I have been hot and cold with last years Z-star but I love the new XV so far.

Trying the Z-Star's this year (2010 version). Found them at target for $25 a dozen, so I picked up two boxes & then weeks later they had the last box marked down to $17!! It was awesome! I hope I like them, cause I got 3 dozen!

Love the new z-star, but can't afford $45 a dozen. Picked up 2 dozen of last year's for $50, and love them as well. Loved the 302 irons from early 2000's, but couldn't afford to pull the trigger on them. I remember the 2nd Swing golf by my old apartment had dozens of them, and they were all brand new, still in wrappers, for like $500. Haven't tried any of their clubs since then, but always wanted to try the 701's. I might look up the 302s and see if I can find a set in good condition on the bay, just to have them. Oh, and I loved the originalo TriSpeed ball as well, but haven't tried the latest versions yet.

I love the yellow Srixon Z-star X! Definitely a great ball to putt!

Balls? Clubs?

I use the staff bag and the driver.

JB - do you have any idea if/when you'll be testing the Z-Star Irons?

Also, does anyone have any insight into when Srixon might start making Lefty clubs? I'd love to try them and hoping that the company's growth & alliance w/ CG will bring lefty Srixon.

Used the tri-speed for a couple of months last summer and liked the overall feel of the ball, couldn't spin it near as much as with my nike one tours, but performed well overall.

I used the Srixon Trispeed for most of last summer. I liked it and it felt good on almost every shot. Very few balls are superior. Only Z-Star, Pro-V1 and tour i IMO are even close to better.

I got two dozen Z stars for $45 when they had a promotion in Golf Town this February. I tried it when I went to Texas last week and I think that it has a nice feel and a good cheaper price for a premium ball.

Hoping to win a "years" supply if Gmac wins the masters....

I agree with JB. I think the Bridgestone B-330RX is similar to the Z Star but you tell/feel a difference between the two. I don't think the Z Star spins as much as the Pro V1 does on the greens from 120 yards and in which is one of the reasons I play the Z Star instead of the Pro V1. Too much spin with the Pro V1 for me.

On the Srixon website they say that the TriSpeed Tour is supposed to be most similar to the B330-RX.. I plan on testing that theory out soon (maybe wednesday with the test balls)

Back