Win a Year's Supply of Srixons!

Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
What a cool idea and presented with flare! I like it! Plus Srixon makes a great ball

GMac's gallery just got that much bigger!

In on this one for sure. Cool contest. Go G-MAC!

Thats a cool contest and very realistic that GMac could win it. I think I will participate. If I am understanding, all I need to do is pick up a dozen balls at a Golfsmith or something and enter the UPS on the website. Easy.... Go GMac!

Great contest and another reason to cheer for GMac. Alas NY and FL are not allowed to enter. Good luck to everyone else!

Great contest and another reason to cheer for GMac. Alas NY and FL are not allowed to enter. Good luck to everyone else!

Bummer...

Thanks for the head's up on a great site and contest!

Wow that is awesome. I won a nice Cally FT-IZ last year when Phil took home the prize

I am going to register right away. I'm curious what type of numbers we are talking about here. 20,000 people X how many balls is a years supply? = a crap load of golf balls to be given out. Go Gmac.

Not complaining or anything, but why no Florida or New York? Sales tax or something?

This is Good...

So I did some research on this one.

If GMac wins and 20,000 people collect that's means they collect a years worth of balls (6 dozen balls). With a price range of 119.94 - $269.94. So that's a potential of 1.44 Million balls at a retail price of (if every goes balls-to-the-walls and gets the most expensive ones) $5,398,800. Wowzers!

Great give a way!

Great find Golf Chick, thanks. I'm in. Srixon is my ball of choice and I would love have to have a free year's supply.

What do they consider a "years supply"??? I lose a lot of balls...

Prize: A one-year supply (six (6) dozen) of the Srixon golf balls designated on each winning entrant’s
registration form.

Last edited:
Cool idea for those who play Srixon balls! good luck to all.

What do they consider a "years supply"??? I lose a lot of balls...

They didn't say which planet's year...a year on Mercury is only about 88 calendar days.

Of course i had to stock up on last years Z-Star Yellows when they went on sale 2-$60 awhile back, this only applies on balls bought after 3/4/2011...

Sweet. Thanks for the heads up. Out to buy some Srixons.

I can lose a lot of balls in a year, lol

Go GMAC!!! Thanks for the link :)

Back