The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooooo..... The government finally got smart and blocked me from watching Hulu! Now what am I gonna do with my boring days?

Ummmm. THP?

Ummmm. THP?

Of course, that's a gimmie. But when I have 2 screens I like to have them both active, plus I like the background noise (and yes, I've already listened to all the current radio shows). I thread lurk all the time! I guess I'll just flip between the arcade and youtube.

Just got back from the range. Great session. Throwing daggers from 60-100. Hybrids were working perfect. Ended with 10 6 footers in a row. Took me 5 tries. Just felt like sharing that. Now tomorrow I'll probably shank it up, but we'll see. I should be able to drop this handicap down, especially with a switch to CBs.

attempted to paint my putter shaft and it came out bad... hahaha

lol. I just lost my temper with one of our eager new members. Don't know wheather I am annoyed or pleased with myself.

attempted to paint my putter shaft and it came out bad... hahaha

sometimes venting is good... as long as nobody got hurt its all good

Eh, I apologized. It was uncalled for.

I am bored. who wants to play a game? Hangman, anyone?

sometimes venting is good... as long as nobody got hurt its all good

I just came back from a good snowboarding sesh. Sprained my thumb but no biggy.

(Tough guy post)

If your not breaking something you're not doing it right.

I just came back from a good snowboarding sesh. Sprained my thumb but no biggy.

(Tough guy post)

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Just got back from taking my wife to the chiropractor. She through out here back again just from the day to day wear of having a child with a large man, she should have known! The boy is literally half her size at 2 and half (she is very small and he is very big) and is has been giving her back problems for a while now until her back finally had enough and gave out. She could barely walk, 30 minutes with my new great Chiropractor and she is now out going for walk on his advice. Best chiropractor in victoria, bar none, worth his weight in gold! She has another session tomorrow before she leaves on vacation but she all good now.

I just arm wrestled a Romanian hooker, pulled and alligators tooth, insulted Troy Polomalo (sp), out drove biggsy, out chipped JB, suggested Serena Williams find a new hobby, posted a controversial topic in the debate room, and am about to chow down on some Balut eggs.

(very tough guy post)

so i painted an ugly old driver white today buahaha... didnt come out too bad

Could probably be the most legendary team in the CFL for their losingness.

Ya its a good thing I could really care less about the CFL.

How about we try to be nice today? What went on yesterday doesn't have to go on today. I don't think we're going to see a repeat of yesterday's posts. Let's try to let it go. We don't want to turn into the Dictatorship.

I hope everyone saw my apology... If not I hope you look for it and read it. Cuz I mean it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back