THP Golf Ball Testers Wanted (Again)

how do you create the description of the golf set up you play which is at the bottom of all posts?

how do you create the description of the golf set up you play which is at the bottom of all posts?

You need 10 posts, then go to your page and edit your signature.

Get ten posts. I think you may have to be here for a day, but not sure on that. Then, go to your settings page and click edit signature.

Many Many Thanks GG! Simply Amazing!

Just a note for everyone. I have spent pretty much ALL day boxing up the golf balls and now I just need to get shipping labels on everything and they will be going out tomorrow and Monday. I sent out the ones to the Canadian participants today because it's takes longer to get to them with customs. I have to send all of these priority mail because they are over 13oz so I have to print out a label for everyone and enter everyone's address one at a time so it's a bit time consumer.

So as soon as I print up your label I will reply to your PM to let you know your golf balls have been shipped. So please bare with me as I am trying to do this as quickly and efficiently as possible. Thanks so much for all your patience and I promise you will get a PM response from me either Sunday or Monday and possibly even tomorrow depending on how much I get done.

Thanks!!

That sounds like a lot of work. Thanks for doing it for all of us.

wow thats an extensive list of golfers! Thanks for the opportunity THP! I promise to give plenty of feedback and post my thoughts, opinions, and reviews as soon as i receive them. This is what makes this place so awesome!!!

Just a note for everyone. I have spent pretty much ALL day boxing up the golf balls and now I just need to get shipping labels on everything and they will be going out tomorrow and Monday. I sent out the ones to the Canadian participants today because it's takes longer to get to them with customs. I have to send all of these priority mail because they are over 13oz so I have to print out a label for everyone and enter everyone's address one at a time so it's a bit time consumer.

So as soon as I print up your label I will reply to your PM to let you know your golf balls have been shipped. So please bare with me as I am trying to do this as quickly and efficiently as possible. Thanks so much for all your patience and I promise you will get a PM response from me either Sunday or Monday and possibly even tomorrow depending on how much I get done.

Thanks!!

you are a machine!! thanks for all the hard work it is MUCH appreciated.

I'm going to guess ProV1

i would be very suprised!! i never see titleist on THP. I see the winning vote is NIKE, a solid guess - but im going with TaylorMade.

What do yo uconsider a slow swing speed? I put mine as 110mph.

I would guess that is pretty fast.

Thanks for picking me as a tester, and thank you THP (especially JB & GG on this one) and to the mystery company. I have sent in my info and another small donation to help offset some of the expense of mailing. I would like to challenge everyone who is finiancially able to make a donation to go ahead and do so. This mystery ball testing is really exciting, THP continues to set the standard as to what a golf community, forum should be.

I agree DD!! it really is an honor being picked to do anything! I sent in a nice donation earlier this week when i saw the extent of this project. And i may donate more next week- its what makes this place great; I honestly cant think of anything like it.

i would be very suprised!! i never see titleist on THP.

You may want to check out our home page. We reviewed the last Vokeys and irons (AP1s). We reviewed the last Pro V1s. They were in our putter shoot out, driver shoot out, and wedge shoot out.

The only thing we really have not reviewed from them recently is the 910 line and the 2011 golf balls as of yet.

Thanks!!

Thanks for all you do GG, I cant even imagine copying / pasting out 118 addressed into mailing labels; let alone boxing, taping, etc.

Thanks!!

Thank you for your hard work.

Well said. Sent my donation in yesterday.

+1 Smally. THP not only spends a ton of money in shipping and generalup and running costs, but they also work incredily hard and ask little of nothing in return.

I can't say I donate much, I try to send something every three or four months and that's still no where near what they deserve.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Thank you very much. You are right, the shipping is fairly outrageous in tests like this. We never expect all of the testers to donate, nor would we or should we, but some are so incredibly generous that it means the world to us.

We cannot say thank you enough to those that help ease the shipping bill of projects like this. It will not be forgotten, that is for sure.

Disappointed that I was not chosen for this test, but I am looking forward to finding out what the ball is, and reading everyones thoughts on it.

Thank you very much. You are right, the shipping is fairly outrageous in tests like this. We never expect all of the testers to donate, nor would we or should we, but some are so incredibly generous that it means the world to us.

We cannot say thank you enough to those that help ease the shipping bill of projects like this. It will not be forgotten, that is for sure.

Donating for me is always easier when it's not demanded. Thanks JB, GolferGal, and all the others here who make this the best golf related site there is. This ________ is for you for all you do!

Oh well, wasn't picked, but I did get to do the last one. I can't wait to hear what the golf ball is and how people think of it.

I'm starting to think this is going to be a callaway ball, Hx Diablo Tour is my current thought.

You may want to check out our home page. We reviewed the last Vokeys and irons (AP1s). We reviewed the last Pro V1s. They were in our putter shoot out, driver shoot out, and wedge shoot out.

The only thing we really have not reviewed from them recently is the 910 line and the 2011 golf balls as of yet.

i stand corrected - i do remember reading about the vokeys and prov1's. Not sure what i was thinking but it was pretty late last night - i couldnt sleep thinking about all this morgan cup business :p

You need 10 posts, then go to your page and edit your signature.

Get ten posts. I think you may have to be here for a day, but not sure on that. Then, go to your settings page and click edit signature.

We actually just changed that feature so I believe everyone should be able to create a signature as soon as they sign up now.

In that case, listen to the lady that runs the place, we know nothing. Darn GG, gotta go and change stuff on us.

We actually just changed that feature so I believe everyone should be able to create a signature as soon as they sign up now.

Thanks!!

I am still getting PM's asking if I got your PM so I wanted to bump this post. Thanks!

Back