Dustin Johnson's TaylorMade Cap

Just got this hat in the mail after purchasing it on Ebay... Pretty sweet! Wonder if it'll help me hit the R11 I just bought :golf3:

ordered a black and a white dj hat from blind9 and it came in today. Hats are solid and better than in yrs past. I like them both alot they will go well with my driver and clubs.

Just got back from FL to find my 2 hats waiting for me. They are very well made imo. Previous TM hats have been very "shallow". This one sits on top of my melon quite nicely. Going to rock the white shoes and hat with black pants and shirt saturday...DJ style.

he and some of the other pros, like steve marino, wear 59 50 hats. They are the larger flat brim baseball looking hats. You can probably find them online somewhere.

Just so you all know the DJ hat coupon that was posted on this thread earlier for Blind 9 Golf is set to expire on 3/1/2011. Thanks!

Just so you all know the DJ hat coupon that was posted on this thread earlier for Blind 9 Golf is set to expire on 3/1/2011. Thanks!

Thanks Patty, I'm gonna have to order one tonight!

They should make all of their hats like this!
+1. I wore mine this weekend and everyone in my group kept calling me Dustin.

slowly losing excitement

slowly losing excitement

I was excited just like everyone else here to get my hats! However, been over 3 days since I ordered and my hats have not even shipped. None of my emails inquiring about my order have been responded to. Im so excited for these hats im about ready to cancel my order and go to my local golf shop and pay a few extra dollars for them! Anyone else having problems with blind9?:arrogant:

I was excited just like everyone else here to get my hats! However, been over 3 days since I ordered and my hats have not even shipped. None of my emails inquiring about my order have been responded to. Im so excited for these hats im about ready to cancel my order and go to my local golf shop and pay a few extra dollars for them! Anyone else having problems with blind9?:arrogant:
Welcome to THP INgolfer. I am sure there is a perfectly good explanation to this as blind9 has been outstanding to several of us on THP and I know they would not intentional do you wrong.

blind9 has been good with working through delays in shipping (caused by not getting stock or not) and are quick to fix things. I'm sure its an oversight on their part with no ill-will meant towards you.

I got mine and I hate it. Its all huge on top and doesnt fit me too well. And it didnt come with any blow...

I got mine and I hate it. Its all huge on top and doesnt fit me too well. And it didnt come with any blow...
Mine doesn't look the greatest either but I'm not prepared to say I hate it yet. Hawk's looked great on him...wtf?

Mine doesn't look the greatest either but I'm not prepared to say I hate it yet. Hawk's looked great on him...wtf?

I put mine on when it first came and knew instantly Id never wear it again. I hate that.

I put mine on when it first came and knew instantly Id never wear it again. I hate that.
That happened to me with one other hat purchase I made online. Lucky for me the THP hat I bought on here without trying on is perfect. But yeah that is hard. Offer it up for sale/trade on THP.

Thanks for taking the dive before me. I have that problem with hats all the time. It's probably the main reason I just go without a hat the majority of the time.

nevermind

nevermind

My order just shipped! Officially pumped now! Plus I just entered the contest to get fitted for TM irons! That would complete my TM package!

You guys would make horrible hat models.

You guys would make horrible hat models.

It's ok to admit you don't like it bro. I didn't. I sent mine off to another lucky head.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

Weird. I don't even remember typing that and it was only like five minutes ago.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Weird. I don't even remember typing that and it was only like five minutes ago.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Must be a good night. Like DJ good

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

I don't get why TaylorMade sells the Sergio style hat.....why would anyone want his hat....come on TaylorMade, give us an American golfer's hat!!

Back