Win a Year's Supply of Srixons!

I wish it was a real year supply, not just 6 dozen... but I'd happily take that.

Thanks for the in!

Yet another great contest from a golf company, but is it me or is it Titleist and Srixon doing these contest? I realize that Taylormade is giving away a trip to their Kingdom now, but Titleist always seem to be giving away free stuff. Srixon just gave away dozens of Z-Stars for G-Mac reaching 100,000 followers on Twitter. Two companies who know how to keep loyal customers happy, but where's the love from the rest? Am i missing something?

So up to 20,000 people could win. I assume the first 20,000 are eligible???? If so, you better enter fast. If Charlie Sheen can get to 1,000,000 followers on twitter in 25 hours, 17 minutes this contest could get maxed out quick. A lot of assumptions.

I would take 6 dozen of any companies golf balls. I have play Taylormade and Callaway for the most part. 6 dozen might not get me through a year but it would go along way.

Just entered myself and the BF in this!

Great contest. Guess I need to go pick up a dozen XV's tomorrow.

I wonder how many local sporting goods stores are going find boxes of Srixon balls on the shelf with the UPC cut off of them.

Go G Mac!

Bought a dozen today and just entered the sweepstakes. Thanks again for the find Golf Chick.

My dad would like those srixons, im not a huge fan but they are pretty good

Thanks for the info. im a big Gmac fan so i want him to win anyway. now even more. I need to go get a box of the new yellow ones.

Srixon makes a great ball! Go GMac!

I wish it was a real year supply, not just 6 dozen... but I'd happily take that.

Thanks for the in!

i think its a year supply of balls if youre gmac hahaha

This is awesome...thanks for sharing!

Entered...just came back home from Dick's with 2 dozen Z-Stars (2010 models currently on clearance @ $24.97/dozen).

Super contest.... hope there's alot of winners from THP!

Glad I saw this - thanks for posting it up! I just happened to buy a box of Z-Stars on my way up to Palm Springs last weekend. I actually just dug the box out of the trash to enter the UPC! I'm a big Srixon fan, so I'll be pulling for Graeme. I wonder how they verify purchases? Heck, if I win, who cares?!

Got an email from Cleveland/Srixon yesterday. They said that I was one if 10 names drawn for a year's supply of golf balls (or six dozen). Great promotion. I will be a Srixon Z star fan for a long time. Any more THP members get notified that they won too?

Congrats Ope. That is awesome

Back