The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya its a good thing I could really care less about the CFL.

I'm with you though, I don't really care about many of the major sports or even watch them. Ever since I stopped playing hockey I stopped watching it and I just don't like watching sports. I do care about home teams though.

Teaching a girl how to play TW11 on Wii = a little better than sitting on a pine cone covered in pepper spray.

Teaching a girl how to play TW11 on Wii = a little better than sitting on a pine cone covered in pepper spray.

What were you doing with that pine cone? You know leaves make much better toilet paper when you are in the woods.

Worse is teaching your mother how to drag pictures from a folder onto a USB stick.. jesus. I went ballistic.

Worse is teaching your mother how to drag pictures from a folder onto a USB stick.. jesus. I went ballistic.

Was she singing at the same time, with a play by play of what you were telling her?

Lmao, worse, she didnt understand the concept of two windows being able to be open and visable at the same time.

Ya I would be tearing my hair out with that one.

Stupid computers and smartphones

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

And stupid cars. Were car shopping for tracys sons first car. I hate dealers. They lie. I know they do I've worked at one.

And stupid cars. Were car shopping for tracys sons first car. I hate dealers. They lie. I know they do I've worked at one.

If only you knew someone who worked in the industry....

I feel your pain, Dent. Ugh. I hate teaching computer-stupid people.

Someone skype me.

See. I know when a car is traded in with over 120K miles and is over 10 years old they give you nothing for it. Commonly referred to being stolen by the dealer. It's auctioned or sold off. But if it's a nice car they might try to sell it. They told me they had 5300 in this car that was priced at 5900. I don't believe them.

See. I know when a car is traded in with over 120K miles and is over 10 years old they give you nothing for it. Commonly referred to being stolen by the dealer. It's auctioned or sold off. But if it's a nice car they might try to sell it. They told me they had 5300 in this car that was priced at 5900. I don't believe them.

I wouldn't either. For the most part I buy my cars through private sales in Vancouver, I rarely ever go to a dealer, I REFUSE to have a car payment.

Yeah... If you only knewo someone in the industry. I'm in the industry but please don't ask me... I've already been beaten up enough with in the past 36 hrs... LOL

Heading to the range to get my mashie on. 54* never looked so good

JB and I are about to go into the Chocolate Festival. Mmmm chocolate!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

That's a festival I could put my teeth into! hehehe

We just got back from the SPCA and the local pound. We are looking for a new doggie family member but unfortunately we didn't find a suitable one yet.
I wish it was warmer as I would go to the range to practice. Too bad it is still covered in snow.

We just got back from the SPCA and the local pound. We are looking for a new doggie family member but unfortunately we didn't find a suitable one yet.
I wish it was warmer as I would go to the range to practice. Too bad it is still covered in snow.

How would going to the range help you find a dog??

I truly believe that you don't find the dog, the dog finds you. When you walk up to the right one, it will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back