Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Well he did it, bogey on the last for a 6-over total, right on the cut line. Only lost two guys today, but I am back to 70th place.

I love watching this tournamnet since we played the course last outing and will be playing this outing as well.

I just saw Lee Westwood hit the same long bunker shot that OneT had during our round. Also saw Ricky Barnes hit from that fairway bunker on 16 over the water and on the green. SethO tried that shot with a little less luck. I also think that where they are teeing off of on 15 is where we played the hole from.

How many balls have ended up in the water on those holes so far this week? Anyone know offhand?

I have always enjoyed the Honda...this year I expect the same quality golf with the kids leading the way.

Watching the replay right now. They just showed lieshman hit a putt I was sure was going off the green. It hit the back of the cup and dropped in. Talk about luck.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

Wow only one of my guys missed the cut, this has to be a first.

Luckily only two of my guys missed the cut, of course one was Chris DiMarco who I somehow picked instead of Luke Donald! Must have hit the arrow up at the wrong time.:crying:

Cant wait to watch these guys struggle in the same winds that I did, lol. Hey VJ, enjoy the ride home, you suck. And who is Stanley.

Cant wait to watch these guys struggle in the same winds that I did, lol. Hey VJ, enjoy the ride home, you suck. And who is Stanley.

He does suck. You suck for convincing me to pick him, ha!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I want to see toothy take this one. It would be fitting.

Have I mentioned I am in the top 5?

I still cant believe that you two listen to each other....it almost always never works out! hahaha

lol but he was good last week and you didnt take him. Its how fantasy works bro, its all luck, no skill whatsoever. But Im finally hoping to catch some of this today.

go figure, Ross Fisher is the only doucher to miss the cut on my team, I knew I shouldnt pick him.

I want to see toothy take this one. It would be fitting.

Have I mentioned I am in the top 5?

If I were you I would mention it too. You've been a last page fixture too much this year :)

Who the hell is this Stanley guy?

If I were you I would mention it too. You've been a last page fixture too much this year :)

I believe that was the case for a few weeks. But in reality, I just wanted to give everybody a fighting a chance with a head start. :act-up:

I believe that was the case for a few weeks. But in reality, I just wanted to give everybody a fighting a chance with a head start. :act-up:

No doubt. You've had a solid few weeks now. I'm going in the opposite directio.

OEM, I have no idea who he is but he won't be relevant come Sunday.

No doubt. You've had a solid few weeks now. I'm going in the opposite directio.

OEM, I have no idea who he is but he won't be relevant come Sunday.

Its Tiger Woods in a mask?

Back