Didn't know this was a real product, makes the South Park episode even more hilarious.

I love how when they show this on any TV show, once they start the commercial, the audience starts laughing! And then of course it makes you laugh!

Some man invented this, and is receiving the benefits of the shake weight in so many more ways than just sexy sculpted arms

The Charles Barkley one when the dude in the middle tells Charles, " If you do it too much, you are going to go blind" cracked me up.

i wonder what the person was doing when they thought of this product

This is one thread I don't mind seeing get revived every so often.

It was even featured on The View.

Just saw this thread, and man I don't think there has ever been a more "made fun of" piece of exercise equipment.

definately gag gift material - can you see the face of your brother in law at xmas lol

Anyone watch the 20/20 episode featuring Shake Weights?
They proved that shaking a can of soup weighing the same as the Shake Weight was the exact same! LOL :D

Anyone watch the 20/20 episode featuring Shake Weights?
They proved that shaking a can of soup weighing the same as the Shake Weight was the exact same! LOL :D

Saw that, and they also said that when you finish exercising you have a tasty lunch. :D

Saw that, and they also said that when you finish exercising you have a tasty lunch. :D

Or at least a disgusting looking smoothie after all that shaking. :)

It's time for the quarterly bump of this great thread!

hahah! My first time seeing this thread. I love it

Thanks for the bump smalls, that was hilarious!

haha such a ridiculous product. My wife loves Ellen, and of course she bought one on account of it. I think it's absolutely hilarious how much money that company probably made solely because ellen made fun of it for almost a month straight.

Also, the South Park episode on shake weight was freaking hilarious.

haha such a ridiculous product. My wife loves Ellen, and of course she bought one on account of it. I think it's absolutely hilarious how much money that company probably made solely because ellen made fun of it for almost a month straight.

Also, the South Park episode on shake weight was freaking hilarious.

That was one of the better South Park episodes I have ever seen. I was rolling watching the Shake Weight that ended up being a therapist for Sharon haha

That was one of the better South Park episodes I have ever seen. I was rolling watching the Shake Weight that ended up being a therapist for Sharon haha

a cooling mist and cab fair.. SERIOUSLY?! hahahaha!

a cooling mist and cab fair.. SERIOUSLY?! hahahaha!

Combine that with Randy thinking he is next great chef and having a cookoff with all the reality tv chefs and it was a great episode

It's time for the quarterly bump of this great thread!

Smalls, thanks for posting that video. I forgot what a humor goldmine that device is. And not to mention the adorably hot girl in the clip.

We shouldn't be making fun of this muscle building tool fellas. I mean it has to work. It comes with an IRON CLAD, KICK BUTT GUARANTEE! (This line is actually what cracks me up about the commercial)

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Smalls, thanks for posting that video. I forgot what a humor goldmine that device is. And not to mention the adorably hot girl in the clip.

She is Penny on The Big Bang Theory. She was also in 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Daughter.

Back