G'day from Australia

Lazarosc

Reaction score
Handicap
~14
Hello THP members,

I've been surfing the forums here for a while now and have found them to be not only a whole lot of fun, but extremely informative. By far the best golfing forum on the net. I have to thank you all already for helping me narrow the clubs I want to hit to find replacements for my current driver, 3W and 5W.

Anyway, just a quick hello from Australia and looking forward to contributing to the fantastic community you have here.

Welcome to THP.

Hello THP members,

I've been surfing the forums here for a while now and have found them to be not only a whole lot of fun, but extremely informative. By far the best golfing forum on the net. I have to thank you all already for helping me narrow the clubs I want to hit to find replacements for my current driver, 3W and 5W.

Anyway, just a quick hello from Australia and looking forward to contributing to the fantastic community you have here.

Welcome to THP, just make sure you get fit for those new clubs! :angel:

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! And good luck with the replacements, there are definitely some great choices out there in the market right now.

:welcome:

welcome!

:wavey: Welcome!

Welcome to THP, the best golf forum in the world. Look forward to hearing from you.

nice to meet you

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome.

Welcome to THP, just make sure you get fit for those new clubs! :angel:

Thanks for the advice. I've been twice to the local golf shop to hit the clubs on the launch monitor and I plan on going in once more before I purchase. I'm almost certain I'll be buying the Cleveland SL290 9 degree stiff, Cleveland FL 3W 15 degree stiff and Cleveland Mashie 18 degree stiff.

good luck with the replacements, there are definitely some great choices out there in the market right now.

I totally agree. We are certainly spoilt for choice this year with some amazing products on the Market.

:welcome: I hope you enjoy the site!

Great to have you! Welcome

Welcome to THP its a great place to visit.

Thanks again guys. The welcomes are much appreciated.

Back