The coach will teach you how to increase distance

tobuygolf

Reaction score
Handicap
I think all of each player all want to golf game far, actually played far is very important. How to achieve this goal? Power exactly? How to use more power? To hit the ball farther, need the ball with the fastest speed flight, namely the ball to the fastest way possible fly clubfacepromotes, fly off the faster, in the earth's gravitational field can be sustained flight farther. Many people wrong to think need to increase the speed of stem head, but the fact is that the increase is the ball speed. If I say, everybody to slightly slower the brandish lever speed, also can hit the ball far, may everyone perplexed, actually swing speed just ball flight distance of influencing factor. Except swing speed outside, but also what two aspects: first, the ball must be verticals. If you always hit left or right songs, music and increased speeds can only grow left or right song song of the amplitude, because on the ball produced more sidespin. Second, the ball must be rod surface in the correct position hits, also is a sweet points.:act-up::alien2:

Wow, I don't get this one at all.

was that english

was that english

I checked to see if there were links in there or something, but no, just a hodgepodge of words.

What the heck was that all about? 2nd post and not getting off to a good start.

Bartender, I'll have what he's having.

Interesting....

Ball must get some vertical lift, must fly fast through the air, and must defy gravity for as long as possible to go far...I think were on to something here!

did charlie sheen join thp? i re-read that post several times and have no idea what is trying to be explained. Casualty of a late friday night perhaps?

This guy is obviously a rock star from Mars

I'm hoping that English isn't this member's first language. Otherwise I don't even know what to say.

I'm hoping that English isn't this member's first language. Otherwise I don't even know what to say.

Agreed. If it is his first language, I think I may want to avoid what he's having lol!

He/she now has 3 posts, I went back and read them and I am inclined to agree with JRod. I certainly hope that is the case, or they are just putting us on right now.

Makes perfect since to me :wink::wink:

This is either the Poster Child for the Just Say No to Drugs campaign or one of those translation apps were used

Sadly this actually made a bit of sense to me. It sounds like Chinglish. It is English spoken with Chinese word translations and grammar.

LMAO, I have no idea what that post was about, why was there talk of songs related to sidespin? I read through the whole post, had no idea what was going on and then laughed for 10 minutes at all the other posts. Spamglish is right Hawk.

Still trying to get that post out of my head. Would give myself a migraine trying to understand that one.

Back