What is your favourite club in the bag?

Mine is my Driver and my new m5 Mashie. the Mashie is a beast. The driver is sweet.

Not my photo, but this is the club. Anytime I mess up a drive this is the one that bails me out.
raylor.jpg

This is obviously not a photo of my club, but my fave is my TM R9 SuperTri.

r9_supertri_large.jpg

my favorite club is my callaway diablo edge 3 hybrid, easy to hit out of any lie and feel very comfortable standing over it

My 7i is my favorite right now. It seems like if everything else is going south I can always hit my 7i.

Sometimes my Putter, and lately my Mashie M4

I like my putter but that could change once the season starts.

Driver for sure. Not just my driver but most drivers. IMO the most fun part of the game.

Right now it is my 8 iron, I just hit that club better than any other.

I've only played 1 round with the new Mashies but I am pretty sure the M5 is going to be my favorite. It's unbelievably easy and I just love how high it flies and how soft it lands.

Mine would be my 60 degree wedge. Whenever I am close to the green and need to get up and stop, it's there. I play it more than anything from 115 in.

Beyond a shadow of a doubt..................my Cleveland CG14 60 degree wedge!! Definitely my "go-to" club.

My cg14 58* wedge. I almost use this club exclusively around the greens

right now it's the Niblick. I can use it anywhere and do a lot of stuff with it....even putting if needed.

My favorite club has always been my 4 Iron. For whatever reason I have always had confidence in my long irons. I hope this rings true when I get my new set this spring.

It changes depending on the day...lately, its been my new M4 Mashie :good: and my driver. I can finally hit with my driver and love the sounds that it makes when it makes contact!

Dang Due :eek:) That thing looks as old as I do :D I bet it has made a few thousand putts though huh? I luv the center shaft look of that old rascal!

To my knowledge I think Slotline made irons too but they weren't as popular as the putters.

My fav club is prob my 6 iron.

My squareback 2 is the current favorite in the bag

attachment.php

My adams hybrid and cg 14 56* (see signature). I can hit either of them almost perfectly in a pinch. I have been reading Phil Mickleson's secrets to the short game and I have been hitting my chips and pitches very solidly now.

Probably my Taylormade R9 TP 9 iron, or basically, my iron set :D

My 3 hybrid. I can several different shots with that club and it is great around the green as well.

My R9 TP 3 iron!!! 240yrds with a slight draw time after time. I have never had a 3 iron I could hit this well and trust shot after shot. After that I would have to say my 54 and 58 XFT TP wedges .... they have saved my butt many of times ...lol

Last edited:
Mine changes every round. Last round it was my PW. Hit it close a couple of times and chipped well with it too. Round before that it was a tie between Mashie M2 and 910 D2.

My Tour Edge Exotics CB2 15* 3 wood, I rarely end up in trouble when I hit it, and hit it almost as long as my driver.

My driver. I suck with it, but I just love hitting the driver.

Back