Honda Classic [Spoilers]

I want Kuchar's hat.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

I have that hat Hawk. Carolina blue! Bridgestone came out with that color this year b/c of bringing DL3 on board.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

The resemblance is strong!

Very true. Of course with nobody really knowing what he looks like, could you just put 2 gloves on and say "look Im tommy gainey?".

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Hehehe. No offense Jake!

No way I could possibly emulate that awful swing. And I'd be too busy kicking my own a$$ to even hang out with buddies if I looked like that guy.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Jake you do look like that clown.....lol. two gloves in the hizzie!

I played with rain gloves on last year. It was just too humid and I am not all that used to it. Well I am used to the humidity but not the heat and humidity combined.
Watching this tourney makes me even more excited to get to the PGA national.

Jake you do look like that clown.....lol. two gloves in the hizzie!

Don't even start with me. I've seen some photos of you on FB my friend. I'll post em on here if you're not careful.

Sorry dude, but its official!

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Oh snap. What a putt!

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

atta way Jerry Kelly! Maybe I should bring out my Cleveland classic putter to see if I cant sink a few long ones.

This is a great idea. I'm sure you can find a mullet barber up in SD

Not a chance. I'll grow my hair to my shoulders and dye it blonde like Charley Hoffman.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

This is a great idea. I'm sure you can find a mullet barber up in SD

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Two questions.

1. Can he grow hair to be a mullet?
2. If yes, can he stop in Gainsville and get it done?

Very true. Of course with nobody really knowing what he looks like, could you just put 2 gloves on and say "look Im tommy gainey?".

yeah, all one would need is two gloves and an extra large chip on their shoulder

Two questions.

1. Can he grow hair to be a mullet?
2. If yes, can he stop in Gainsville and get it done?
That's the only place it'll grow. I'd look more like Hulk Hogan, bald on top, party in the back!

I just remembered a funny story from the Bear Trap. JB and I are on the green both way below the flag, which is on a shelf about three feet above us. I'm away and JB is trying to watch my putt so he can get a read. I make it maybe half way up the hill and the ball rolls back. JB was not impressed lol.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

I just remembered a funny story from the Bear Trap. JB and I are on the green both way below the flag, which is on a shelf about three feet above us. I'm away and JB is trying to watch my putt so he can get a read. I make it maybe half way up the hill and the ball rolls back. JB was not impressed lol.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

That was hysterical. I needed that putt to have a chance at breaking 80. It got half way and came back to you. I just remember saying "thanks for the read dude".

I just saw Gainey's face. He looks just like P4B. Jake quick, buy 2 gloves, slight diet, and you could be a celebrity.

I don't know. Two gloves has a tan that I dont see Jake matching.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

I don't know. Two gloves has a tan that I dont see Jake matching.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Just have him stand next to Pale Hundy, he will look dark. Then Pale Hundy will break out the gifts for everybody but JB.

Hahaha

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

That was hysterical. I needed that putt to have a chance at breaking 80. It got half way and came back to you. I just remember saying "thanks for the read dude".

I just saw Gainey's face. He looks just like P4B. Jake quick, buy 2 gloves, slight diet, and you could be a celebrity.
I'm immediately going to dramatically alter my appearance. Maybe one of those face transplants or something. I can't continue like this because this guy is a spitting image of a guy that works at the hospital I work at and NOBODY can stand this pr!ck so you understand my concerns I'm sure.

Back