help with drivers an shafts

kurtcobainrulzz

Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
HI, i am looking to get a new driver. i have a high swing speed. i hit over 300 yards i was wondering what is a good driver for high swing speed an distance. im looking aT R11 an 910 d3 by titleist. what shafts an other drivers would u recommend i try.

If you are dealing with that kind of distance, you are seeing very fast ball speed. In those instances, there should ONLY be one way to get a driver. Get properly fit for a shaft.

yea i am going to get properly fit are there any other drivers u recommend

None. With that kind of ball speed, I would not recommend anything other than hitting EVERYTHING! If you go in with preconceived notions, you are essentially eliminating some before you start a fitting. But by going in blind and basing it strictly off numbers and shot performance, you will find the very best driver.

thank you very much man. im 24 i played on high school an college team. yea u know when tiger swings real hard thats my normal swing haha. i am 6 foot 3 255. i hit a 365 drive already. a 255 3 iron. an a 260 yard 3 wood haha. not to brag a little.

thank you very much man. im 24 i played on high school an college team. yea u know when tiger swings real hard thats my normal swing haha. i am 6 foot 3 255. i hit a 365 drive already. a 255 3 iron. an a 260 yard 3 wood haha. not to brag a little.

Distance is distance. I play with biggsy, so I am used to it. Not sure what this info is used for in fitting, but okay. hehe. I hit a driver 250. A 3 wood 230, and a 3 iron 205. Not to brag a little either...:act-up:

I hit 2 drivers 250 combined im a beast! I would have to agree with JB, unless u hit everything you wont know if you got the best driver to fit your swing and ability

Back