What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from my local Golfsmith. It was TM demo day for the R11, Superfast, rescue, and new TP irons.
I went in to the demo wanting to try the R11 and compare it to my R9. To my suprise the rep put me in a Superfast 2.0. I couldnt believe the diffrence between the two. I am a big dude 6"8 and I now have the longest drive ever to be hit on the simulator at this Golfsmith 352 yds. I picked up 4 mph club head speed with the superfast compared to the R11 and 6mph from my R9. swing speed was 126. spin was 2800. perfect trajectory!!
I custom ordered a Superfast 2.0 TP, 9.5* 45.5 inches Matrix HD7 xstiff, and a R11 3wood 15.5* fubuki.
Both should be here on the 19th.

Went to the Nike outlet to get some smaller clothes. My weight loss routine is really starting to work.

Congrats on the weight loss. I know that it is hard work. (from experience)

A whole bunch of :nike: socks and a pair of new :footjoy:s to replace the worn-out pair.

A dozen white Srixon Z Star's. My doubles partner doesn't mind playing the Z Star but claims that he can't get used to the yellow ones I normally play.

Mashie showed up today!

My wife also found me a brand new Bugatchi Uomo golf shirt in a thrift store for 3$. Thank you rich people.

Your going to sneak onto a range somewhere hehe

Mashie showed up today!

My wife also found me a brand new Bugatchi Uomo golf shirt in a thrift store for 3$. Thank you rich people.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Just went out and picked myself up the Taylormade ghost TM 110. Can't wait for spring!

Mashie showed up today!

Hope you like it. I am eyeing one.

I heard about the Dicks sale on Zstars so I bought 2 dozen tour yellow. I am stocked up for a while now!

I work at dicks, people need to make sure they read the ads there are usually some good deals!

just picked up a red clicgear 3.0 and two golf hats

My secret weapon is at home in my bag!
a6898ece-e391-3b9f.jpg
a6898ece-e3ab-c396.jpg

Tap before talk.

A couple of Golf Pride G2 Tour Wrap grips, a DrySack Golf Towel, and a Ben Hogan Bettinardi BHB1-X.

Time to go grip some clubs. :rockon:

Bought a Winn Jumbo grip for my putter and a Lamkin wrap style (jumbo) as well for the putter. Going to try the different grip route that was discussed in another thread. I want to see how the non putter grip goes.

Also may have bought some E5's to see what they're like. Performed on the green and around. Easy to get up in the air.

What did I sell today??? Burner 2.0s, it was a happy but sad day.

If you look at my sig, a certain Wilson Staff product is better for my game.

I thought that might be the case. The Di11 must be a one heck of a soild set to kick out the 2.0s

I thought that might be the case. The Di11 must be a one heck of a soild set to kick out the 2.0s

Ya there are three things about it that are just better for my game that I will post in that thread later tonight.

Very nice! What weight?

39 gram. She is light, mean, and responsive...I've only taken a couple dozen dry swings, but I'll have a driver marathon next weekend at the simulator, so excited!

Tap before talk.

Picked up a 9.5* SuperTri, a new TM-880 Tour Ghost putter, and a Super Stroke Ultra Slim grip for my FGP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back