Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Big day for Greg Norman. Sabbatini paying homage (intentionally or not) with the hat, and from the logo it appears as though mr. Kelly is rocking one of the shark's shirts

Saboweenie switched to that hat after he had a slight bout with skin cancer (generalization) and had something removed from his face.

As much as I was looking forward to watching this I had a hard time enjoying it with this leader board. And then they show so much BS I don't care about instead of golf.
I'm going to try again tomorrow.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

As much as I was looking forward to watching this I had a hard time enjoying it with this leader board. And then they show so much BS I don't care about instead of golf.
I'm going to try again tomorrow.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

Yeah but I can watch the Bear Trap and the rest of the holes and just think back to a wonderful weekend with THPers, the greatest Grilled Cheese ever, and your man friend Wieder. And think forward to how nervous Pale Hundy is going to be as he hands out gifts to everybody but JB that consist of small Caprese Salads (or his self portrait) and a lock of TC's hair that he has collected and cherished.

Yeah but I can watch the Bear Trap and the rest of the holes and just think back to a wonderful weekend with THPers, the greatest Grilled Cheese ever, and your man friend Wieder. And think forward to how nervous Pale Hundy is going to be as he hands out gifts to everybody but JB that consist of small Caprese Salads (or his self portrait) and a lock of TC's hair that he has collected and cherished.

A post of epic proportions. Ive been thinking about that grilled cheese for a long time. Since rain is coming tomorrow I'll be more focused on watching this, even if Saboweenie is leading. One thing I noticed is just how different the holes look on tv. Its almost difficult to recognize some of them even though I know I played them. I had two practice sessions today so tomorrow is THP and the Honda time.

A post of epic proportions. Ive been thinking about that grilled cheese for a long time. Since rain is coming tomorrow I'll be more focused on watching this, even if Saboweenie is leading. One thing I noticed is just how different the holes look on tv. Its almost difficult to recognize some of them even though I know I played them. I had two practice sessions today so tomorrow is THP and the Honda time.

Same thing for me. Both the sandwich and the schedule tomorrow.

Plus have I mentioned that I am in the top 10?

I have never seen more pros hit balls in the water than at the Bear Trap this week. I can't wait to donate a ball or two to those lakes myself!

Can't stand saboweenie! went to the bridgestone invite and followed some of the players for their practice rounds, just so happened to stumble upon him and he was a complete d*ck. Talking about other golfers while he was waiting on the tee, and complaining about the speed of play. I wanted to slap him

Same thing for me. Both the sandwich and the schedule tomorrow.

Plus have I mentioned that I am in the top 10?

I just checked, youre in 12th now.

Can't stand saboweenie! went to the bridgestone invite and followed some of the players for their practice rounds, just so happened to stumble upon him and he was a complete d*ck. Talking about other golfers while he was waiting on the tee, and complaining about the speed of play. I wanted to slap him

He is not my cup of tea either but he is my dark horse so for the rest of this tournament I love him!

Really? He is showing up as 8th on my scoreboard.

lololol. I just wanted to make him go check. Oh and for some reason Chrome works fine making "My" leaderboard on the pgatour.com site here at home...strange. Maybe it was just the work network.

lololol. I just wanted to make him go check. Oh and for some reason Chrome works fine making "My" leaderboard on the pgatour.com site here at home...strange. Maybe it was just the work network.

I just think Chrome does what it wants. If it wasn't so fast I wouldn't use it but it's so much faster then the other browsers.

I just think Chrome does what it wants. If it wasn't so fast I wouldn't use it but it's so much faster then the other browsers.

Agreed. Its Google. WOW, McIlroy threw a +7 up today?? Just saw that. If it wasnt for Yang Id be doing pretty bad.

IF McIlroy is throwin up those numbers u gotta wonder how tough the day is, or if its the British open lol

Anothere great day for my guys, I fell to 82nd place with everyone over par. No one in the top 10. Woo Hoo!

Anothere great day for my guys, I fell to 82nd place with everyone over par. No one in the top 10. Woo Hoo!
I shot up in the standings like a helium balloon, From 97th to 74th and the same as the last part of your post.

Couldn't watch the live coverage today.

Took the kiddo to see 'Rango' today. Good movie.
Gave the yard the first mow/scalp of the year to prep it for pre-emergent tomorrow.
Continued my mini-project of taking a swingset fort apart. Kiddo gave me the go ahead last month. Now, she's asking me what there is to do in the back yard. LOL!

Reshow of today's round is in 10 minutes. Time to take the shoes off and fall asleep watching some golf.

Wow, 3 posts to tell us that huh? :alien:

Who don't enjoy Jerry Kelly? I know nothing of the guy, but just looks like a guys guy. Seems to have fun playing golf.

I'm in 6th? Wow, another scoring goof?? Lol

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Who? ..

Jerry Kelly? On the leader board.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

lol my Who? was for the dude that had to use three post to tell us about Stanley. Who the hell is Stanley anyway?

Back