The TaylorMade Kindgom Contest Experience

Congrats congrats congrats!

Huge congrats to the winners. I can't wait to hear about your experience. This is an amazing opportunity and I hope that you all love every second of it.

Congratulations Gentlemen !!

Congratulations All !!!

Congrats all three winners. Way to go P4B! I knew you could do it.

Congrats to all the winners...enjoy this amazing experience!

Congrats guys! I'm especially excited to see a few of the guys I have personally met and played golf with win this thing. I can't wait to hear first hand all about your experience!!!:clapp:

I just yelled out loud "Holy Shnikeys" and scared the crap out of my son! I cannot believe it!!! I am just floored and I am getting light headed. This is such an amazing opportunity! I want to thank THP, you are seriously the best place on the web. I was schooling the guys at the golf store today about the wonders of THP. AND a HUGE THANK YOU to Taylormade. Yours is an amazing company that I am thoroughly impressed with! March 12th is my 30th birthday and this is the most amazing gift I could have ever asked for! Thanks again. I will keep a journal of my experience and will ask any questions you would like answered by the experts. WOW! I am just AMAZED! Congrats to the other winners. I am excited to meet P4B and Drumdog. Maybe DD will consent to make a music video of our experience :D Now for the dance :banana::alien2::blob::bananadance::banana::alien2::blob::bananadance:

Wow!! Happy early birthday Dr. I did do a little dance a while ago, unfortunately I did not get it on camera. Congrats again, and I am looking forward to your write up and pics. :alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2:

WR I would love to get out there with you, but it sounds like we will be pretty busy! I cant wait to meet you in May though!
Congrats to all the winners!!! To Drumdog, Puttin4bird and Dr. Teeth , Carlsbad is about an hour away, not sure what your travel plans will be but if any of you wany to get a round of golf in while you are out here, let me know.

congrats to all, enjoy it and tell us how it goes!

Will the winning entries be posted so the rest of us can see what it takes to win one of these?

Will the winning entries be posted so the rest of us can see what it takes to win one of these?

As we said above, TM chose the winners and said that if the winners would like their entries posted, they are welcome to do so.

BIG BIG BIG congrats to those who won! I'm super jealous but hey thats how it goes! Big thanks again to THP & TaylorMade for this to even be possible! Where else would this happen? UH, NO WHERE BUT THP!

I just yelled out loud "Holy Shnikeys" and scared the crap out of my son! I cannot believe it!!! I am just floored and I am getting light headed. This is such an amazing opportunity! I want to thank THP, you are seriously the best place on the web. I was schooling the guys at the golf store today about the wonders of THP. AND a HUGE THANK YOU to Taylormade. Yours is an amazing company that I am thoroughly impressed with! March 12th is my 30th birthday and this is the most amazing gift I could have ever asked for! Thanks again. I will keep a journal of my experience and will ask any questions you would like answered by the experts. WOW! I am just AMAZED! Congrats to the other winners. I am excited to meet P4B and Drumdog. Maybe DD will consent to make a music video of our experience :D Now for the dance :banana::alien2::blob::bananadance::banana::alien2::blob::bananadance:

Wow!! Happy early birthday Dr. I did do a little dance a while ago, unfortunately I did not get it on camera. Congrats again, and I am looking forward to your write up and pics. :alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2:

Cool! You guys have that dancing down to an art :D. Let's see I have met P4B, SW FLA, DawgDaddy so that's half of the six and will meet Dr Teeth, Drumdog, & I believe Mardin in May. I bet all of you will share some really good stuff about your custom fitting :thumb:

I am p_ssed at the winners. Absolutely furious. Mainly because I'm not one of them. Congratulations to you 6 winners. Chance of a lifetime. Be sure to let us know how fantatsic it is. Good at you guys.

Congrats guys...it should be a blast!

Just to throw it out there....I would be glad to be fill in if anyone can't make it for whatever reason to The Kingdom. I can go to either location, my calendar was cleared just in case.:bashful:

Last edited:
Congrats guys. I know it will be awesome.

Back