Chocolate Festival

There goes the 5-10-15 thread :D

awww come on Spray, let the guys/gals party every now and then :party:... But I got to admit that is a funny post ! :laughing:

Plus they had space ice cream! It's so gross but we had to get it. That one came home with us.

You live in Florida and never had space ice cream??!!??

Kennedy Space Center has been selling that in their gift shops since at least the late 80s when I was first there as a kid.

You live in Florida and never had space ice cream??!!??

Kennedy Space Center has been selling that in their gift shops since at least the late 80s when I was first there as a kid.

Of course I have had space ice cream. JB and I had been joking about it on our way there because we were going to the science center that if they had space ice cream we were going to get it. It reminded us of our childhood. And it let us know how different food tastes from when you are a kid to when you are an adult.

Darn pictures aren't showing for me but I remember when I was on a cruise a few years back on one of the last days on the ship they had a Chocolate buffet. I was so pumped up but for some reason I missed it and my parents non-stop raved about how good it was.

Would rather go to your chocolate festival than to our fish fries. I love chocolate.

Not sure I could handle it all. But it would be fun to go to. Hope you guys had some tums and pepto

I hate both of you....

"I want to go there" Liz Lemon voice

Oh, and that sucks Dent.

Sounds like you two had a great day off the course!!

Luckily for me (or unlucky depending on your perspective) my wife will get a migraine if she eats too much chocolate and the scent from roses give her a bad headache too!

Your DQ's are seasonal?

A lot of older DQs are because they only have " walk up" service & no indoor seating. The one I go to isn't open until April & closes mid-November

I am proud to report that we didn't go to Dairy Queen last night. :angel:

I am proud to report that we didn't go to Dairy Queen last night. :angel:

You mean , you didn't let OleGray party ! :D
This chocolate thread made me go to the store and buy a Chocolate cream filled long john doughnut this morning ...... Yes it was yummy !

A lot of older DQs are because they only have " walk up" service & no indoor seating. The one I go to isn't open until April & closes mid-November

Wow, never thought of that. I'm glad the ones we have around here are the sit-down kind.

I would be in serious trouble at a chocolate festival.

anyone else not seeing pics int he first post?

anyone else not seeing pics int he first post?

I saw them when they first went up but just getting the red X now.

I saw them when they first went up but just getting the red X now.

thanks smalls; i wanted to see some chocolate deliciousness!!!

Back