Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked my arse off yesterday so I could golf today. Eff off rain!!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Sorry to hear that dude.

Sorry to hear that dude.

Meh, now I can chill with the fam bro. It's all good.

I agree. Id be happy with a Challenger R/T. Someone at my work has black one with the chrome wheels. HAWT. The Camero is such a girl car now.

Lol yeah but wait until you see the Camaro convertible....yo!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I don't usually have much to rant about but here goes!

:angry:
My back has been bad for almost 3 weeks now and I thought it was much better yesterday. I wake up this morning and I'm limping all over again.

It has rained all weekend!

I am supposed to play in a dogfight points tournament tomorrow at a tough course that holds a lot of water when it rains. It will be cart path only. With my back and these wet conditions, I just don't know if I can do it. It will be my first time playing with my new GWGA partner who is really good. We got rained out on Friday. There will only be 3 women in this tournament and it will be good practice for all my upcoming tournaments.

I haven't gone to the gym in 2 weeks either and Ole Gray is there now working his butt off. I feel like a lazy bum.

End of rant. Thanks for listening.

My back has been bad for almost 3 weeks now and I thought it was much better yesterday. I wake up this morning and I'm limping all over again.

I am supposed to play in a dogfight points tournament tomorrow at a tough course that holds a lot of water when it rains. It will be cart path only. With my back and these wet conditions, I just don't know if I can do it. It will be my first time playing with my new GWGA partner who is really good. We got rained out on Friday. There will only be 3 women in this tournament and it will be good practice for all my upcoming tournaments.

I haven't gone to the gym in 2 weeks either and Ole Gray is there now working his butt off. I feel like a lazy bum.

Feel better! Good luck if you play. Sometimes the body just needs a break. Try to stay positive and enjoy that time away from the gym- doing things you love - like spending excessive time on THP!

The forum really isnt the same from tapatalk. And my computer is all the way outside in my car, which is under 18 inches of snow.

From the iPhone.

Worked my arse off yesterday so I could golf today. Eff off rain!!

Same here. It stopped raining though, so I'm going to play. Wet golf is better than no golf.

its my bday
my bros in town
got a teetime at kingsmill/river
its raining and should be thunderstorming by the time were supposed to tee off
thanks weather guy

It's a good thing mother nature isn't any type of force that can stop anything.

its my bday
my bros in town
thanks weather guy

Sorry to hear your back is still bothering your KB. Good luck out there, but don't strain things worst.

its my bday
my bros in town
thanks weather guy

Happy bday, but I think they have been calling for this rain all week. It's not currently raining in CB, and it's tempting me to go play a few holes before it gets here.

its my bday
my bros in town
thanks weather guy

When life gives you lemons... you bring some hotties with you and wet tshirt contest! Happy birfday! Stay dry.

Sorry to hear about you back Kelly, I can only tell you my wife through her back out three days ago, and for the past two days I took her to my chiripractor and she feel 10 times better. If you don't want to do that here is some advice from him to her about how to take care of it, some is obvious and some not. Never heat it even though it feel good, cold packs only. Do not just sit and rest, while you don't want to over exsert it, you need to walk and move around and do some things. Advil not tylenol. Hope that helps any but good luck tomorrow.

When life gives you lemons... you bring some hotties with you and wet tshirt contest! Happy birfday! Stay dry.

im calling all the hooters waitresses as we speak an telling them the hooters tour is back at kingsmill today

The forum really isnt the same from tapatalk. And my computer is all the way outside in my car, which is under 18 inches of snow.

From the iPhone.

That's supposed to be one of the first things that gets unloaded after a trip, Thainer!

13 Hours in to my outage haha. Normally I'd be mad but I can only laugh now. Hopefully find something new soon! Looking at the ASU Golf Management program. :)

its my bday
my bros in town
thanks weather guy

Man thats a total buzz kill. Hopefully the weather clears up quick.

My rant: It's Sunday. I hate Sundays because it's just one more day until Monday.

So after just 13k miles on my car I need new tires. The insides of my tires are completely bald because with me car it's offset 3 degrees so they aren't perfectly flat. I'd like to get performance tires still but they only offer them in run flats in my 19" rim size. If I want non run flats then I'd have to get non performance tires, blah!!! So I called tire rack and had awful service with them as they had no idea what they were talking about.

Bottom line is that I'm stuck with the run flats and have to shell out a fortune for them. :angry: and almost got my hopes up on the new Michelin pole position brand new SO4s but of course they don't make them in 19s.

I should just get a bigger rim and the. I could get cheaper tires but I love my 19s as it's rare! The run flats will keep me going though as I don't have a spare tire Noreen room for one either. I have a nail in my tire but luckily they were able to patch my tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did you happen to rotate your tires? Your suppose to rotate them every 3 oil changes or 9000 miles. I know you only have 13,000 miles on it. If you would have they would have noticed your car was out of alignment at 9000 miles and that would have saved your tires. See, they could have aligned it and a rotated them then. If so, they would have started to even out. It would take a couple rotations that you would have to do every 2-3000 miles but that is cheaper than tires!!

Sorry to hear about you back Kelly, I can only tell you my wife through her back out three days ago, and for the past two days I took her to my chiripractor and she feel 10 times better. If you don't want to do that here is some advice from him to her about how to take care of it, some is obvious and some not. Never heat it even though it feel good, cold packs only. Do not just sit and rest, while you don't want to over exsert it, you need to walk and move around and do some things. Advil not tylenol. Hope that helps any but good luck tomorrow.

Im also sorry to hear about your back. Backs Suck !!! My wife’s back has been out also and same she is doing the exact same thing laying on Ice and then moving around. My back always hurts in one place or another. Seems like the trip to the Chiro only last UNTIL I PLAY GOLF AGAIN> :banana:

did you happen to rotate your tires? Your suppose to rotate them every 3 oil changes or 9000 miles. I know you only have 13,000 miles on it. If you would have they would have noticed your car was out of alignment at 9000 miles and that would have saved your tires. See, they could have aligned it and a rotated them then. If so, they would have started to even out. It would take a couple rotations that you would have to do every 2-3000 miles but that is cheaper than tires!!

Unfortunately my tires are directional only so you can't rotate them and the rear tires and bigger than the fronts. :crying: so as it turns out I will probably have to ride them over inflated so that the bottoms wear out instead of the insides (the toes of the tires). Which means that my car will ride even more harsh with the run flats on them and over inflated :banghead: oh well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately my tires are directional only so you can't rotate them and the rear tires and bigger than the fronts. :crying: so as it turns out I will probably have to ride them over inflated so that the bottoms wear out instead of the insides (the toes of the tires). Which means that my car will ride even more harsh with the run flats on them and over inflated :banghead: oh well...

I'm running into the same issues with my car as well, GC. Can't rotate them and I'm getting a bulge on one of them. Plus they don't make the tire I had on them so most likely I will have to get a new set. Luckily I don't have that run flat issue so I can get whatever I want only in sets of 2 of course. It sucks but with the amount of driving we have to do it's worth it in the long haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back