THP Golf Ball Testers Wanted (Again)

Skim alert, but are we each getting 1 dozen?

Many thanks, GG.

Imagine how much this is costing Mystery Company if this is a Premium ball.

Dont forget how much it is costing to ship them.

Very good point, JB.

I am sorry, at the moment I can't donate. Buying gas today killed my checking accout, but soon I wll. How much did it cost per package?

Dont forget how much it is costing to ship them.

Very good point, JB.

I am sorry, at the moment I can't donate. Buying gas today killed my checking accout, but soon I wll. How much did it cost per package?

I would not ask for a donation and was merely pointing out that shipping dozens of golf balls gets costly. In a twist of irony, that is one of the reasons the shipping is so high.

I would not ask for a donation and was merely pointing out that shipping dozens of golf balls gets costly. In a twist of irony, that is one of the reasons the shipping is so high.

I understand. Of course you would not. I have been planning to for a while, certain things have just got in he way.

I understand. Of course you would not. I have been planning to for a while, certain things have just got in he way.

i hear ya on the checking account buddy lol, i payed all my bills on friday and it left me with like 18 bucks lol

I think I have like, 3 or 4 left.
i hear ya on the checking account buddy lol, i payed all my bills on friday and it left me with like 18 bucks lol

Wow that is a lot of balls because that is a loooong list. Thanks THP and look forward to seeing what people think.

Lol, I woke up this morning, and the first thing I said to mom is 'those balls may be here by tuesday!' Cue blank stare.

Received my PM from GolferGal this morning. Just wanted to thank her for taking her time and doing all the hard work. I assume she has tons of PMs so I figured I do it in here instead of sending her a PM and cluttering up her inbox. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received my PM from GolferGal this morning. Just wanted to thank her for taking her time and doing all the hard work. I assume she has tons of PMs so I figured I do it in here instead of sending her a PM and cluttering up her inbox. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

me too... thank you thank you thank you
i cant wait

Lol, I woke up this morning, and the first thing I said to mom is 'those balls may be here by tuesday!' Cue blank stare.

lol she was prob thinking what kind of dream was he having last night lol

A good one.

Actually, I already have two dozen coming in tomorrow, Nike One Blacks and Platinums, that I ordered before I got into this testing. I wish I hadn't now, or just ordered one dozen. But I guess I can compare the three to each other. I love you KNET.

lol she was prob thinking what kind of dream was he having last night lol

A good one.

Actually, I already have two dozen coming in tomorrow, Nike One Blacks and Platinums, that I ordered before I got into this testing. I wish I hadn't now. But I guess I can compare the three to each oher.

ya it can never hurt to compare them to what you usually play, if those nikes are what you usually play

We get a Dozen!!!! thats great I was thinking a sleeve or two as well. Now I can rare back and kill my driver with one and have no fear of it hitting the houses on number 10 and loosing one. COOL

ATM I don't actually have a "usual" ball. I have played Nike ONE's in the past, thought I would give the older ones a go. I have heard the Platinums spin like no other.
ya it can never hurt to compare them to what you usually play, if those nikes are what you usually play

Same here, received my PM this a.m. too, thanks THP & mystery golf ball company again for this testing opportunity. Also a special thank you to GG for all of her extremely efficient work.

891247.jpg

That golf ball must be what we are testing! It's clearly got special resins!

Same here, received my PM this a.m. too, thanks THP & mystery golf ball company again for this testing opportunity. Also a special thank you to GG for all of her extremely efficient work.

891247.jpg

A good one.

Actually, I already have two dozen coming in tomorrow, Nike One Blacks and Platinums, that I ordered before I got into this testing. I wish I hadn't now, or just ordered one dozen. But I guess I can compare the three to each other. I love you KNET.

I've got my B330rx's already in the bag to start the season, but I'll be doing an extensive head to head between the ball I was "fitted" for and the mystery ball we will be receiving.

Tap before talk.

What were you fitted for?
I've got my B330rx's already in the bag to start the season, but I'll be doing an extensive head to head between the ball I was "fitted" for and the mystery ball we will be receiving.

Tap before talk.

Back