What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday I got my 2010 Adicomfort shoes from golfetail. They replaced the ones I got at Dick's where I received no customer service when I wanted to exchange them.

Just got back from my local Golfsmith. It was TM demo day for the R11, Superfast, rescue, and new TP irons.
I went in to the demo wanting to try the R11 and compare it to my R9. To my suprise the rep put me in a Superfast 2.0. I couldnt believe the diffrence between the two. I am a big dude 6"8 and I now have the longest drive ever to be hit on the simulator at this Golfsmith 352 yds. I picked up 4 mph club head speed with the superfast compared to the R11 and 6mph from my R9. swing speed was 126. spin was 2800. perfect trajectory!!
I custom ordered a Superfast 2.0 TP, 9.5* 45.5 inches Matrix HD7 xstiff, and a R11 3wood 15.5* fubuki.
Both should be here on the 19th.

Damn Tommy that is long!! Good luck with your new sticks.

I was at Dick's today picking up some baseball gear for my kid and couldn't pass up the Z-Stars for $24.97. The best surprise was when I go to the register and gave her my coupon $10 off/$50 purchase and a 20% one apparel item.
She must not have read it carefully because she also gave me 20% off on the Z-Stars bringing the price down to $19.98. Got 3 dozen for $49.94 including the $10 off coupon.

Well I got rid of the SuperDeep and picked up a 9.5*SuperTri head. Also ordered me a NEW 2011 style Wishon 919THI 9* handpicked to 9.5* and square FA and picked up a NEW Harrison SAGA to go in it. Also just bought 2 Grafalloy Valor Wounded Warrior shafts for $27.03 shipped @ Golfsmith.

I'm about 2 hours from closing an auction on some new aldila shafts for my woods.

It's better when you win!

2 fj spider2 gloves... man those gloves are nice

$100.00 Callaway shoes for $39.99 all Black :banana:

Found a used TEE CB2 15* 3 wood. I snatched it up quick.

I found an Under Armour shirt on the clearence rack at dicks for 15 bucks today.

I found an Under Armour shirt on the clearence rack at dicks for 15 bucks today.

Was it one of those with the huge UA logo and numbers on the arm?

Ive been on a rampage the last few days. I have incoming: pair of Nike Sp-5 in white/black won off ebay for $50, Powerband 3.0's in white/silver/green, Formotion polo in green, Cleveland flexfit Hat off BudgetGolf for $95 total, just bought a white Nike belt and 2 putter grips off Golfsmith for $18 total. Also awaiting to test the Mystery Balls thanks to THP!

Been a fun and expensive weekend. Picked up a set of Adams CB2 irons (replaced my 09 burners) yesterday as well as a Nike victory 56* wedge to go along with my 60.

Now I think I'm going to return the 56 and pickup a 54 and 58* instead. I'll put the 60 into storage. My gaps lofts have changed going to the cb2's so the 50-54-58 combo will work better than 50-56-60

While I'm getting the wedges tomorrow I'm thinking it's time to grab that adidas ag tour stand bag I've been eyeing for awhile now.

Forgot to mention 2 R9TP adapters for a couple more shafts for my SuperTri.

I've got a code for 15% off and free shipping at Golfsmith if anybody's interested.

Traded for....

-23023603103411250.jpg

Ordered an Inyourfaceusa.com flexible holder for my phone. Got the V1 Golf app on it, needed something to hold it steady for filming my swings.

bought a new adams A7 17* hybrid off the bay. 80 bucks.

bought some Nike ONE tour D new balls, 25 bucks a dozen.

good day

:confused2:Just bought the R11 nice club and waiting for the release of the TaylorMade TP MC and MB customer combo set just can't figure out my wedges yet? Don't like TM wedges currently play C-Grind and will probabally go with the CC Callaway Jaws or Ping Satin

Got me some new shoes - Adidas Adicomfort in brown. Hoping for summer!

21G7LyG0H8L._AA300_.jpg

about a week late... but after about a month of research and swinging tons of clubs, I ordered my first set of Mizuno irons: Mizuno JPX 800 4-GW in TT DG XP Stiff +.25" with Midsize GP Tour Velvets... cannot wait to swing these!

Was it one of those with the huge UA logo and numbers on the arm?

no, just the basic solid color polo with the normal sized UA logo

Just joined the site, so I haven't figured out how to make a fancy "what's in my bag" signature yet. My new R11 gets delivered tomorrow and today I picked up a box of z stars and a box of 330-s's to see what I like better.

Just joined the site, so I haven't figured out how to make a fancy "what's in my bag" signature yet. My new R11 gets delivered tomorrow and today I picked up a box of z stars and a box of 330-s's to see what I like better.

Sweet, I hope you enjoy the R11.

Sweet, I hope you enjoy the R11.

Thanks man. It's been a long time coming. I've been playing an r5 dual n for the past 4.5 years and have not found anything that was worth the upgrade. Finally went to my local golf store and hit about 5 different clubs on the monitor and the R11 blew everything away in terms of ball speed and RPMs. Went into the demos targeting the D3 and G15, but the R11 came away the club of choice. Can't wait to get it on the course (that is if the ground ever dries out).

Bought me 13 UST Mamiya PC Tour white grips for $1.49 a piece and gonna grab about 20 more I think. Also have a 9.5* 9064LS RIP Gamma 60s on the way.

1099E3E6-A17C-4E9C-AF03-DE312177D243.jpg
8639050_9855775_trimmed.jpg

Finally got all the parts together R11 with Tour Issue Oban Kiyoshi 7 05...

floridaandkiyoshi047.jpg

floridaandkiyoshi047.jpg

floridaandkiyoshi050.jpg

floridaandkiyoshi049.jpg

floridaandkiyoshi048.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back