Need any more Taylormade MC testers?! :o)

INgolfer

Internet Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
pending
Man I joined this site just too late I guess. For the last 2 months I have been trying to think of anything I have that I can sell in order to get some new TM MC irons. I am sick of trying to be like Tiger (I started playing all Nike equip a few years ago) and I am getting good enough that I know the right equipment will help take my handicap into single digits. I see you've had some MC testers and I missed out on that, and I tried my best for the Kingdom fitting but didn't win...any chance of any more TM MC contests or testers? I'll do anything! :banghead:

Get in line bro .... I would be inclined to think that there may be a good 75-100 folks or so that have thought the same thing as yourself.

I hope THP is more to you besides contests.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

We have contests here all the time, but we do different things all the time. We usually don't do a repeat (not sure if we ever have, honestly), but stick around and contribute because you never know when the next one will happen.

I am not here just because of the contests. Had I known this site was here I would have been here a long time ago. There are so many friendly people who just want to talk about golf! Its the perfect place for me. If I ever win anything, great...if not, I'm sure I'll meet some great people on here and they will be able to give me some great advice on finally getting my handicap into the single digits.

Get in line bro .... I would be inclined to think that there may be a good 75-100 folks or so that have thought the same thing as yourself.

Well said TC!

I am not here just because of the contests. Had I known this site was here I would have been here a long time ago. There are so many friendly people who just want to talk about golf! Its the perfect place for me. If I ever win anything, great...if not, I'm sure I'll meet some great people on here and they will be able to give me some great advice on finally getting my handicap into the single digits.

Awesome! That's what I like to hear. There's always contests of some sort and some companies like to seed products to forum members and while I don't think we'll seed MC's again, we'll probably seed future taylormade products, as they've seeded the R9's, 2.0's, and TP's.

Glad to have you here.

These clubs are for extreme workers of the ball. :alien:

Great attitude, welcome to the forum. As you saw if they ever need testers they will make a thread about it to let you know, so just hang tight!

THP constantly has stuff going on whether it be contests, forum testing, outings, The Morgan Cup and much much more.

To clear one thing up though, we did not have a Taylormade MC contest. We gave 10 forum members sets of irons from Taylormade's new TP Forged line to test long term and give readers their feedback after each use. The same thing we did with Burner 2.0 irons, Cleveland Mashies, Wilson Staff Di11 irons, and so so so so so many more items. Its how we like to do testing.

There is ONLY one way to be involved in that testing. Be active on the forums. The more active someone is, the better chance they have at being selected to test items.

This.....

Wow I need to clarify myself...I am not here just for contests it was just a post to break some ice here and get involved in the forums. I am not here to get free stuff I am just new to the forum and saw they had some testers to give reviews for them. I have been eyeballing these irons ever since TM announced them. Sorry for any confusion.

Wow I need to clarify myself...I am not here just for contests it was just a post to break some ice here and get involved in the forums. I am not here to get free stuff I am just new to the forum and saw they had some testers to give reviews for them. I have been eyeballing these irons ever since TM announced them. Sorry for any confusion.

Hey IN,

It is nothing against you at all and we don't assume you are here. None of these posts are directed at you and alot of us (myself included) have been getting a little frustrated with a few select people that just recently registered and show a huge indication they are just here for some free stuff. We have ran into some sour apples and we just have gotten a little sour ourselves lately, again myself mostly. We welcome you with open arms man and you're not off to the wrong foot. Don't worry about it and welcome to THP!

I can certainly understand wanting to test these awesome clubs! I got seeded because I am pretty active on here and (i think) I am pretty well thought of here. Just talk a bit and have fun with everybody and you time could come bro. I am loving all the new faces here lately and I look forward to getting to know some of you guys better.

Your local Taylormade retailer would be happy to sell you a set.

The testing here is amazing. Honestly when I joined I was just looking for info regarding clubs since I was putting together a new bag last fall. Honestly all of the reviews and feedback has left me questioning a couple of my earlier purchases before I got here! namely my driver, I just don't really feel like it's fitting my game for whatever reason. Had I been more enlightened at the time I would have definitely gone a different route.

On another note, it always amazes me at the quantity of testing that goes on here in the hands of every day golfers rather than other places. The reason being that you get to see a wide range of players with various skills and not just 1 skilled reviewer that may or may not allow you to accurately judge a club for your game.

As for you wanting to get a set of MC's, I'm pretty sure most shops will take your old clubs and give you some money towards the new ones!

Back