Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Sabaweenie looks like a cowboy, pale rider version of Tigger today with his ensemble.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Pale Tiger Rider? Good thing I have interest in the course because I have little in whats going on otherwise. Id like to get an update on the grilled cheese sandwiches eaten this weekend too.

Let's just look at it this way for a moment. How many of you have ever been on a tee box or green with some really slow players in front of you? {Raise your hands} Ok now how many of you have thought or even said something out loud complaining about it? {Raise your hands} Maybe some old farts just dragging there feet walking to their carts? {Raise your hands} Now if any of you can honestly say you have never been irked, by slow play while playing a round of golf {Raise your hands}. It may not be right or proper to raise an eye brow, cuss under your breath, walk around the tee box like you got fire ants in your pants, or just let out a huge sigh, but we all have done it {Raise your hands} :surrender: I am not a sabertuna fan either (other than what he has done for the skin cancer foundation) however I certainly have popped a blood pressure med or a few beverages after a grueling, hot, slow day on the golf course. I might even have said a few cuss words under my breath at the rude slow people in front of me, who dared not let me go through. {I'm raising my hand}

Different story Gray. As a fan or amateur that is part of the deal. As a professional you deal with it and move along. That is like saying everytime we disliked a coworker, we should feel okay to insult them publicly.

Pale Tiger Rider? Good thing I have interest in the course because I have little in whats going on otherwise. Id like to get an update on the grilled cheese sandwiches eaten this weekend too.

No kidding. All that star power in attendance and this is the final round coverage we get? What a bore!

I must consume one of those sandwich's this year.

Different story Gray. As a fan or amateur that is part of the deal. As a professional you deal with it and move along. That is like saying everytime we disliked a coworker, we should feel okay to insult them publicly.

I tried to say the same thing above and it didn`t come out as well as you said it.

That is hysterical, because I called a media friend yesterday from TGC and said have a Grilled CHeese. He laughed and said he orders from the adult menu and not the kids menu. Then he tried one and sent me an email saying he wanted to wear it as an outfit...HA!@

Pale Caprese is more like it. I mean he and Pale Hundy could be twins. Do you think both have locks of TC's hair that they have under their pillow? hehe

Sabaweenie looks like a cowboy, pale rider version of Tigger today with his ensemble.

I used to laugh at the cowboy hat. I actually empathize with him now...he had skin cancer removed from his face last year and made it a lifestyle switch going with the new hat. I don't like them, but I get it now.

No kidding. All that star power in attendance and this is the final round coverage we get? What a bore!

I must consume one of those sandwich's this year.

Agreed. Zzzzzzzzzzz.

How did you not partake of one? Was it your time or what? Make sure to add bacon though, it doesnt come with it. Mmmm bacon makes everything better, even boring golf coverage.

I used to laugh at the cowboy hat. I actually empathize with him now...he had skin cancer removed from his face last year and made it a lifestyle switch going with the new hat. I don't like them, but I get it now.

I'm not making fun of his ailment at all.......but red and black, in the lead on a Sunday? C'mon!

I'm not making fun of his ailment at all.......but red and black, in the lead on a Sunday? C'mon!

Someone has to wear it with a lead on Sunday right? It certainly hasnt been someone else.

I`ve been thinking a lot about putting these greens with all that grain, since I`ve never played on greens where you have to play grain. When you see it dark green on tv or light green, which way is the grain growing. I have a lot of other questions about this too, I might start a thread about putting on bermuda.

Agreed. Zzzzzzzzzzz.

How did you not partake of one? Was it your time or what? Make sure to add bacon though, it doesnt come with it. Mmmm bacon makes everything better, even boring golf coverage.

I was on the road bro. I like tomato and bacon on my grilled cheese.

What's up with pale rider, caprese hundy, and a lock of my hair? I'm confused.

lol.

Gees The Big Number just hit 8 iron on 15.

Is Sabacreepy using graphite shafts in his irons?

I was wondering the same thing yesterday.. I don't see any glare when they zoom up to his clubs and the shafts do look rather dark.. I think he is TC.

Lee Westwood's Druh Belt still looks like Peter Griffin's chin which still looks like Camel Joe which still looks like....well you know...A lot like Toothy's head actually...hehe

I don't think so. I think those are those sexy KBS Tour black nickel shafts. Did I mention they were sexy?

I realize that. At least he didn't pull a Rocco and wear it during the playoff of a US Open.

Lee Westwood's Druh Belt still looks like Peter Griffin's chin which still looks like Camel Joe which still looks like....well you know...A lot like Toothy's head actually...hehe

IJP's buckle looks like a penis head. I can't wear mine.ever!

Question for you JB.

Saberweenie looked to be playing the MCs yesterday, but on the golf channel pregame show they talked about his WITB and listed R7TPs. Do you have the survey handy? Are players required to report the "correct" bag set up each week?

I don't think so. I think those are those sexy KBS Tour black nickel shafts. Did I mention they were sexy?

Come to think of it, I thought I saw the red kbs sticker.

Thanks spank.

She just said Kelly was working with Stricker on his putting? haha maybe he needs to go remind Stricker how its done.

Question for you JB.

Saberweenie looked to be playing the MCs yesterday, but on the golf channel pregame show they talked about his WITB and listed R7TPs. Do you have the survey handy? Are players required to report the "correct" bag set up each week?

I dont have the survey this week, but two things I do know. Yesterday it did appear he had MCs in his bag. And Golf Channel lists his irons as R9 TPs. I believe that the eyes are correct and not TGC (not unusual unfortunately).

Its impressive how well these guys can hold the greens. These greens were super fast when we played them, I ran all kinds of putts and chips off them. Respect!

Its impressive how well these guys can hold the greens. These greens were super fast when we played them, I ran all kinds of putts and chips off them. Respect!

I was kind of happy for three days that these guys were so over par, it was making me feel better about how I`m going to play in May, then today the wind dies down and these guys go crazy. Now I`m hoping it isn`t windy when we play on sunday.

Back