The TaylorMade Kindgom Contest Experience

Oh boy. You lucky ones are... well... LUCKY!

This is probably a stupid question but are the winners going to be able to bring cameras with them? I would think yes because, well I don't know so that's why I'm asking!

All I can say right now is.....ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?

I got the email notifying me of my win on my droid, while sitting at a stop light on my way to dinner with my wife.
When I saw the note, I nearly pulled into traffic. My wife asked me if I'd lost my mind and I said..."Yes I have, I just won the Taylormade Kingdom trip!!"
I had to tell our waitress about the trip and anyone else that would listen in the restaurant.
Congrats to all the other winners. I too am excited to meet Dr. Teeth and P4B, we are going to have a blast fellas !!

I can't thank THP and Taylormade enough for this opportunity. You all can count on us representing THP in the professional manner that it deserves.
You can also count on a special music video!

To those who wanted to see my entry, I will post it below. I kept it to 49 words, very simple and honest.

"I have played golf for over 30 years and in all of that time I have never had a proper club fitting.
If I were to be lucky enough to win this contest and be fitted by the best in the business, I’m positive my game would improve immensely."

Thanks again THP and Taylormade !!!

How am I ever going to get to sleep tonight???

Congrats to the winners!! I cannot wait to hear what kind of experience that is!!

Thank you THP and Taylormade for this offer, sorry i didnt mention it before

All I can say right now is.....ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?

I got the email notifying me of my win on my droid, while sitting at a stop light on my way to dinner with my wife.
When I saw the note, I nearly pulled into traffic. My wife asked me if I'd lost my mind and I said..."Yes I have, I just won the Taylormade Kingdom trip!!"
I had to tell our waitress about the trip and anyone else that would listen in the restaurant.
Congrats to all the other winners. I too am excited to meet Dr. Teeth and P4B, we are going to have a blast fellas !!

I can't thank THP and Taylormade enough for this opportunity. You all can count on us representing THP in the professional manner that it deserves.
You can also count on a special music video!

To those who wanted to see my entry, I will post it below. I kept it to 49 words, very simple and honest.

"I have played golf for over 30 years and in all of that time I have never had a proper club fitting.
If I were to be lucky enough to win this contest and be fitted by the best in the business, I’m positive my game would improve immensely."

Thanks again THP and Taylormade !!!

How am I ever going to get to sleep tonight???

Holy crap man!!!! That's so awesome! Congrats!

WOW, absolutely WOW. I cannot put it into words the feeling I felt when I received the e-mail from THP about me winning this insane experience. I am truly blessed, and for that I must thank THP, all its forum members, and of course TaylorMade. I am not a great golfer by any stretch of the imagination, but I always seek to strive to become better. Hopefully this experience can help me with my journey. I know I haven't been a member of this forum long but I will seek to do THP proud and provide the best coverage possible for my trip. Again, thank you THP and TM!

Congrats gentlemen! As one who has been to a TMPL I know you will enjoy the experience. Soak it in and let us know how it was.

Congrats DD! I am excited to meet you in 6 days. Here is my entry. I also kept it simple.

I have never been able to be fit for clubs, and until recently never appreciated the difference a proper fitting could make. March 12th is my 30th birthday and first birthday after many years and money invested in school. The Kingdom would be the most amazing birthday/graduation celebration imaginable.

Congrats guys! Have a blast

Congrats DD! I am excited to meet you in 13 days. Here is my entry. I also kept it simple and just said what I really thought.

I have never been able to be fit for clubs, and until recently never appreciated the difference a proper fitting could make. March 12th is my 30th birthday and first birthday after many years and money invested in school. The Kingdom would be the most amazing birthday/graduation celebration imaginable.

Teeth...you need to check your calendar. Our trip is next weekend! March 12th and 13th....so that is in 7 days. The guys going to Georgia are a week later.

Teeth...you need to check your calendar. Our trip is next weekend! March 12th and 13th....so that is in 7 days. The guys going to Georgia are a week later.

I don't know why I put 13 days. I think I have the 12th and 13th on my brain! I will see you in less than a week! Can't wait to meet you and P4B!

I don't know why I put 13 days. I think I have the 12th and 13th on my brain! I will see you in less than a week! Can't wait to meet you and P4B!

Yep...really looking forward to it.
BTW....Happy Birthday a few days early !!

I sent both you and P4B a PM.

Congrats everyone. Thanks TM & THP for a great contest!

Congratulations to all the winners! I can't imagine the sense of euphoria that came over each of when seeing that you had been selected. From reading a few of the entries shared, you each sound extremely deserving of the selection. Enjoy the heck out of the experience!!!

I'm not sure California is ready for Jake!

Congrats to the winners!!!! I look forward to reading about your experiences!! Please try not to leave anything out, we are like anxious kids wanting to hear the punch line of a joke.

Congrats guys! I finally caught up on the thread last night when I had insomnia, but I was too lazy to type something. I love reading your entries (those who won and didn't win). Enjoy the trip - and happy early birthday Dr. Teeth!!

congrats to all 6 winners!
amazing contest THP and TM. keep 'em coming!

I'm not sure California is ready for Jake!
I think they can handle me. I promise no cowboy hat trying on while there. I apologize for my lack of posts in this thread since the announcement. I was out with some friends last night when I found out and we had church and family lunch today so this is the first I've been back on THP since. I allowed myself to dream and imagine what it would be like it I won, but I never really thought I would. We have so many deserving and creative people on THP that I am floored and honored to be chosen. I promise that I'll report every last detail with 100% accuracy and try my best to bring you all the best info possible about this experience. I've already checked the weather forecast for next weekend in Carlsbad, CA and guess what...no snow! Everyone I've told about this trip (pretty much everyone I've seen since last evening) is just blown away over how great this is and how lucky I am to have won. Thank you so much TaylorMade and THP, you're both the best in the business!

Here is my entry:
Living in the middle of nowhere does not provide me with any fitting options that I trust. A chance to come to the Kingdom for a fitting would finally get me fit to equipment that will help me become a scratch golfer. Thank you, and make this happen TaylorMade, PLEASE!

Congrats again to Dr Teeth on the super birthday present, but we on the east coast have our own birthday winner too, tomorrow is Mardin's 26th birthday, so Happy birthday to both. Mardin just has to wait a short while longer for his present.

I came into the office today and the boss was asking about this trip to the Kingdom so she looked up the website, what followed was a long series of ooh's and ahh's. The place looks absolutely fantastic, hopefully there won't be more than five minutes without a club in my hand. Can not wait to hear from the guys going to Carlsbad to wet my anticipation a little.

Congrats everyone, really looking forward to your thoughts on the experience.

I'm just imagining Charlie and the Chocolate Factory except with golf clubs.

Back